Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Anyone wanna grind lvl or HNM together XP?

My lvl like 178 and kill total of 43 HNM so far xD

Sure! Add me on psn with subject SAO, and I'll get you that 200 :)

I took it from the responses below you're on ps4 so all should be good :)

Also I just woke up to check emails, so I won't be on for another 6 hours or so.

My first ever Hollow Fragment platinum XP
Just got it today, to be honest I think the most annoying one is getting to lvl 200.

Now time to wait for Sword Art Online Hollow Realization, but I guess mean while I will play Lost Song :P

I hope you guys have fun grinding the trophy :)

Edited by AristauesGiovani
  • Like 3

My first ever Hollow Fragment platinum XP

Just got it today, to be honest I think the most annoying one is getting to lvl 200.

I hope you guys have fun grinding the trophy :)

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Re: Hollow Fragment  :yay: You are the first person to finish Re: Hollow Fragment in this event and you have been added to the hall of fame. So what are you thoughts on the game? Is it a good adaptation of the SAO "experience"?

• Like 2

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Re: Hollow Fragment  :yay: You are the first person to finish Re: Hollow Fragment in this event and you have been added to the hall of fame. So what are you thoughts on the game? Is it a good adaptation of the SAO "experience"?

I think the one got the platinum first is Dav9834 o.o yeah I pretty sure Dav got it first -nod- just haven't post I guessing o3o

I must say the game really enjoyable. Kinda have regret finish the game, complete every implements and get all crazy weapon o.o

But the game really great hopefully the next game Sword Art Online Hollow Realization be like this game or even better :D

• Like 2

I think the one got the platinum first is Dav9834 o.o yeah I pretty sure Dav got it first -nod- just haven't post I guessing o3o

I must say the game really enjoyable. Kinda have regret finish the game, complete every implements and get all crazy weapon o.o

But the game really great hopefully the next game Sword Art Online Hollow Realization be like this game or even better :D

Congratulation on finishing SAO: Re: Hollow Fragment :yay: You are the first person to finish Re: Hollow Fragment in this event and you have been added to the hall of fame. So what are you thoughts on the game? Is it a good adaptation of the SAO "experience"?

Ya woops! I forgot to mention! Thanks AristauesGiovani!

You def get fastest achiever here though! That's dedication doing it in 2ish weeks! :D puts to shame my months lolol

And agreed it was a shock when I finished, missed it immediately after I did.

I think I sent this to you, but for everyone else here's the infamous World is Saved that describes how I felt to a T.

https://youtu.be/wBzqOa9y02I [My God... It came out in 2011..... I remember when it premiered on podcast Beyond. Where does the time go???]

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Ya woops! I forgot to mention! Thanks AristauesGiovani!

You def get fastest achiever here though! That's dedication doing it in 2ish weeks! :D puts to shame my months lolol

And agreed it was a shock when I finished, missed it immediately after I did.

I think I sent this to you, but for everyone else here's the infamous World is Saved that describes how I felt to a T.

[My God... It came out in 2011..... I remember when it premiered on podcast Beyond. Where does the time go???]

No problem bro :P I feel like if I took credit for first even knowing I'm not will leave bitter taste in my mouth :3

To be honest I know I will lose to you on being number one xP but I like that fair fight to the top :D

After boot the game to be honest I can't stop playing xD I even fall asleep while playing and get game over screen.

But I must say thanks Dav for lending that exp weapon really help me with training, sadly I forgot to use the passive skill to boost 10% gain exp =.= notice it too late...

I even play with the YouTuber called Havian on his stream lol xD that's why I stop climbing the tower and just play with him.

After get plat and stop playing the game somewhat I want to go back lol xD so my plan I will just get back to the game and grind rare equipment then upgrade them since who knows we might can send out stuff to the new game :P

I know it's wishful thinking but who knows right :D

P.S Dav you did send me the vid, I listen to it after I'm done too lol xD

Made some progress yesterday and I had a question about the Hollow Area. There's multiple events where Asuka, Leafa, Silica, Lisbeth, Sinon asking me to bring them to the Hollow Area. Are those events mandatory for the platinum? what do they do? and lastly are they missable if I ignore them for now and progress with story?

(If it changes anything, I'm playing the vita version)

Edited by minh2t

Made some progress yesterday and I had a question about the Hollow Area. There's multiple events where Asuka, Leafa, Silica, Lisbeth, Sinon asking me to bring them to the Hollow Area. Are those events mandatory for the platinum? what do they do? and lastly are they missable if I ignore them for now and progress with story?

The vita version I'm not sure of, but I believe so. Definitely for ps4. If you want the platinum then yes :)

They can be missable I believe, not sure sense I did the hollow arc before the sophia arc.

It doesn't take long to do them.

Those are heroine quests. They were added in the 1.01 update of Vita HF so they are not required for Plat in the Vita version.

PS4 is a port of the most recent Vita update so they are required for Plat there.

They are not missable since they only activate when you take the heroine with you.

• Like 3

Ok, so I'm up to floor 95, and I've been trying to decide if I want to do all the affection trophies now or not, since what's-her-face leaves the party here. I'm just wondering, if I get her to 5 before she leaves the party, and then get everyone else to 5, will I still get the trophy? Or do all of the characters have to be recruitable? Follow up question if they all have to be recruitable, does affection carry over to new playthroughs?

Ok, so I'm up to floor 95, and I've been trying to decide if I want to do all the affection trophies now or not, since what's-her-face leaves the party here. I'm just wondering, if I get her to 5 before she leaves the party, and then get everyone else to 5, will I still get the trophy? Or do all of the characters have to be recruitable? Follow up question if they all have to be recruitable, does affection carry over to new playthroughs?

You just need to do Strea, the rest can be done anytime

tips?

if you are looking for speed then try to get someone high level to help you fight the 100 HNMs. that will also help with some EXP. 

Have Lisbeth make you some weapons with EXP boosters on them.

Hollow Area is full of stronger enemies and better weapons than Aincrad.

If you run Aincrad first make sure to do ALL of Lisbeth quest for the sword Lingering Heart. Also try to get Ragnarok in the hollow area.

Get the Crimson Gauntlets as Early as possible as they have the innate ability of "Ignore Defense"

having low defense is not really an issue in the game so boost power over defense every chance you get.

use the guide of course.

i know there is more but that is all i can think of. currently sitting at 180hrs in the game. while i really like the game i do prefer Lost Song but both are great games either way.

Cheers for this, man I really need to get my ass into gear and start playing!

Cheers for this, man I really need to get my ass into gear and start playing!

I was wondering, what version your playing?

Since if you play Re;Hollow Fragment if you need help add me at psn, I got some extra equipment I'm willing to give away :)

I was wondering, what version your playing?

Since if you play Re;Hollow Fragment if you need help add me at psn, I got some extra equipment I'm willing to give away :)

Hi mate, I'm playing the PS4 version, is that the one you have? I'd certainly appreciate the help.

Also for those who didn't knew and want to have a easier time you can duplicate items but you need to do that with 2 players

Kinda know about it already but it seems to make the game far boring so I don't plan to do it.

Hi mate, I'm playing the PS4 version, is that the one you have? I'd certainly appreciate the help.

Yeah I play the PS4 version is you like add my psn, I will give you stuff ^^ just tell me whats your fav weapon and who's your partner will be.

Yeah I play the PS4 version is you like add my psn, I will give you stuff ^^ just tell me whats your fav weapon and who's your partner will be.

Thanks! I haven't started so I don't know any weapons or who my partner will be. I'm guessing Asuna but I thought I had to play with all the characters. I'll add you.

Well, I may have joined this, but haven't been quite active (here, since I have made some progress in-game..)..

I have a few questions (or more like I need further confirmation on some stuff that I already read..):

1st - The Memories trophy for completing the gallery on PS4 require the same images as on the Vita version? Or does it require all images? I also noticed on the vita trophy guide that there's 75 images, but on the PS4 there's 78, can someone elaborate on those 3 extra images?

2nd - The PS4 requirements for the Implements and Hollow Missions trophies are the same as on Vita, right? (80 Hollow Missions and 100 Implements).

3rd - Grand Quest (I think it's the name of the Abandoned area Questline) isn't required for trophies, other then providing extra Hollow Missions and the Garden Quests images, right?

4th - Any tips on where to get really good weapons/gear? (I'm mainly using the free DLC stuff for the PS4 and the only sword that I found to be better was the one we get at the end of Liz side quest on Infinity Moment). And what stats should I increase with the Enhance system (I got the trophy, but actually enhanced any weapon that I use.. just junk, because I was hitting the 99x2 cap for those items).

Now, while I'm at it, I will leave here a stats report :lol:

- Hollow Fragment Arc story finished (including recruiting the 2 HF only characters)

- Infinity Moment Arc floor 86 boss unlocked

- Grand Quest, Fire side clear

- All 7 heroines with max affinity/bridal carry/Garden quest (Request to Kirito stuff) done

- All events that appear in the event screen clear

- Masteries maxed for all 1-hand weapons, Shields, Dual wielding (I got those while playing normally, didn't actually had to stop to farm them.. now I will actually stop to farm the remaining ones..)

- Kirito Level 125, Heroines from level 100 (Leafa) to 124 (Philia)

- All costumes for Philia unlocked (plus 1-2 for most of the other heroines), like the Masteries, I didn't stopped to grind this, I simply forced them to a specific role until they get the costume.

- 60 Hollow Missions clear (68 if all the bosses count, since I'm not counting them, I also probably have cleared some that I forgot to take note of..)

- 30-40 implements (I really need to focus on this..).

And, yes I'm probably going out of my way to do some of those things, but I have a big problem focusing on trophy hunting only, so I will do as much extra stuff as I feel like in the process.. And actually working on Masteries and unlock costumes the way I have been doing it's quite entertaining, because it forces me to experiment with stuff that otherwise I wouldn't..

Hi guys!

I'm back to the SAO world and I need your help!

I lost motivation last year after being defeated again and again by the spider boss of the Otherworld Area.

I don't know if it's my strategy, my gear or my level that is the problem (or all of those combined -_-)

I'm lvl 122 and I use Dual Swords.

Here are my stats :

DSP Total : 439

DMG : 527

Attack Speed : 144

ATK 341

DEF 329

STR 362

VIT 269

AGI 264

DEX 227

Hit 288

Dodge 254

Somehow, I think that those stats are not that great. How should I improve them?

Well, I may have joined this, but haven't been quite active (here, since I have made some progress in-game..)..

I have a few questions (or more like I need further confirmation on some stuff that I already read..):

1st - The Memories trophy for completing the gallery on PS4 require the same images as on the Vita version? Or does it require all images? I also noticed on the vita trophy guide that there's 75 images, but on the PS4 there's 78, can someone elaborate on those 3 extra images?

2nd - The PS4 requirements for the Implements and Hollow Missions trophies are the same as on Vita, right? (80 Hollow Missions and 100 Implements).

3rd - Grand Quest (I think it's the name of the Abandoned area Questline) isn't required for trophies, other then providing extra Hollow Missions and the Garden Quests images, right?

4th - Any tips on where to get really good weapons/gear? (I'm mainly using the free DLC stuff for the PS4 and the only sword that I found to be better was the one we get at the end of Liz side quest on Infinity Moment). And what stats should I increase with the Enhance system (I got the trophy, but actually enhanced any weapon that I use.. just junk, because I was hitting the 99x2 cap for those items).

1 - Vita + saving Strea CG (leave this one AFTER you beat the final boss for the first time without saving her) + Heroine Quests

2 - Implements yes, Debug Complete... literally NO ONE knows its exact requirements. What we know is that it's definitely over 100 this time

3 - Yup, but NRE is the best thing in the game together with Exeterna Sword =D

4 - Ragnarok from its quest, Exeterna from Grand Quest's Extra Missions (or you can just go and get it from MP mission)

Hi guys!

I'm back to the SAO world and I need your help!

I lost motivation last year after being defeated again and again by the spider boss of the Otherworld Area.

I don't know if it's my strategy, my gear or my level that is the problem (or all of those combined -_-)

I'm lvl 122 and I use Dual Swords.

Here are my stats :

DSP Total : 439

DMG : 527

Attack Speed : 144

ATK 341

DEF 329

STR 362

VIT 269

AGI 264

DEX 227

Hit 288

Dodge 254

Somehow, I think that those stats are not that great. How should I improve them?

The stats don't really matter that much... =D

Question: Are you losing due to her inflicting bad status on you or you are getting damage killed?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1