Let's finish: SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Clear a set number of Hollow Missions, but no one knows the actual number :awesome:

I would say it's absolutely all saying description :awesome:

That's what im saying. The description is stupid. Why can't they be more specific and just tell us how much we need.

• Like 1

That's what im saying. The description is stupid. Why can't they be more specific and just tell us how much we need.

I don't know had like 90 done and the trophie poppud up, had the vita version though.

p.s. be happy the longer the debug takes, the less you have too grind for the implements

I'm pretty sure because not even developers know the amount =D

I mean, no one knows the exact amount as it pops absolutely randomly =D

I don't know had like 90 done and the trophie poppud up, had the vita version though.

p.s. be happy the longer the debug takes, the less you have too grind for the implements

Vita one wasn't glitched =) Vita one requires ~80 ones =)

I'm pretty sure because not even developers know the amount =D

I mean, no one knows the exact amount as it pops absolutely randomly =D

Vita one wasn't glitched =) Vita one requires ~80 ones =)

Weird cuz i did way more than 80. Even marked them on paper xD

Do you guys know if I do the 100 HNM kills with 2 players that it will count for both of us? Also which is the fastest to kill :D

It should count for all participants.

Fastest depends on your setup and preferences. For some it's first Kobold, for some it's the first dragon (Raideen).

Kobold has lowest HP, but he can move away from your OSS. 

Raideen can sweep you away but you usually kill him with one or two OSSs.

If that's the one I'm thinking (the one in the cave near the beach), then yes, it's the easiest, but the 2-3 minutes it takes to reach her makes the other 2 options much better.

Yes, it's the one near the beach. But yeah the walking time is a bummer

Just to confirm, (because I think that my post got overlooked because I'm not in the list of Kirito-kuns yet) I'd really like to join this event and am already playing the game happily slicing my way through endless hoards of monsters.

I'm probably gonna check out the Persona 4 thread, too when I'm done with this plat. At least in case I've still got my healthy appetite for JRPGs after this grind.

Edited by xFalionx

Just to confirm, (because I think that my post got overlooked because I'm not in the list of Kirito-kuns yet) I'd really like to join this event and am already playing the game happily slicing my way through endless hoards of monsters.

I'm probably gonna check out the Persona 4 thread, too when I'm done with this plat. At least in case I've still got my healthy appetite for JRPGs after this grind.

You have been in the event since you made your post about wanting to join. It's just I've been busy with finals and mothers day's so I didn't update the Kirito-kuns yet. You have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Sign me up please.

I am level 170, I have been soloing Kobold in solo MP hope it counts towards the 100 HNM kills?

Also I dunno about the hollow mission exactly what that means, if it's the green circle fights that pop up or not... but I basically kill what I see.

The 100 HNM kills just need to be online you can even do it on Solo MP with 4 other NPCs and it counts (that's how I did it)..

As for the Hollow Missions, they are the Green/Purple/Red circles on the map, Green are repeatable missions, Purple are bosses, Red are Grand Quest non-repeatable missions, all count for the trophy, and as discussed previously, to get the trophy it's needed about 80 unique missions on the Vita version and between 120 and 130 missions on the PS4 version.

Also note that at least on the PS4 version you can choose the mission that you want to do, so you can clear the required number of missions faster online (no need for the specific mission that you didn't clear yet to pop up on the map to clear it). And at least on PS4 you can do the missions on either online or offline for the same total (so feel free to mix up online and offline if you feel like doing that).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

I would guess i have done about 60 HNM's and at the very least the same amount of hollow missions then.

Do we also need to clear all of the quests in the hollowed area? cos i did a ton of those in MP but just random ones that people would create, no idea exactly what ones i have done to be honest.