Trophy Thoughts?

DemonK1ller10

I'm surprised that this game doesn't have a platinum, but Hitman GO does. When those two games were announced for PS4 I thought for sure this would be the game with the platinum and Hitman GO would be a 100%. 

Edited by soultaker655

I'm surprised that this game doesn't have a platinum, but Hitman GO does. When those two games were announced for PS4 I thought for sure this would be the game with the platinum and Hitman GO would be a 100%. 

Me too, i was shocked when hitman GO has a platinum, but this one doesn't

Figured no plat would be a possibility the day it was announced to be episodic. Doesn't look too bad.

i figured they might pull a Hitman blood money on ps3 and make trophies like that for this game, or make some of the trophies unattainable until new episodes launch 

Shame no Platinum, still looking forward to this game though. They did say in an interview thay the game would be rerealesed at the end of the year featuring all episodes, so maybe that version will get a platinum with it?

Ah I was about to say i think i'll wait for a GOTY edition. Fingers crossed i guess  :unsure:

First Hitman game with no platinum...what a joke. $60 dollars for this.....(still probably worth it as a full package...usually full retail games have a platinum)

They could have had a episodic platinum like telltale.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

Not being funny, but this will be like TWD S2... where there's 40+ trophies and enough gameplay to warrant the earning of a platinum but for some random reason you don't get one. 

That's so dumb. 

This game so far has been nothing but a fail for me... don't get me wrong it looks incredible. 

However the collectors edition is the worst collectors edition I have ever seen.

Episodic is just fucking awful imo, I've have never bought into episodic games and never will; I always wait for the full release. 

Now this... although it's not a massive deal; it just feels like a lazy and pathetic move by a company who've already made a couple of lazy and pathetic moves. 

• Like 3

Decent list, no plat is confusing though.

I played the beta and personally, for me, the gameplay was sweet, felt like Hitman, not like a walking simulator or anything... but since it's episodic I'm less surprised, I guess.

The only reason I'm surprised *really* about the lack of a plat is that Hitman Go got one and that's a mobile game you can 100% plat in a few hours, the wait alone for different episodes of this game will take longer than that whole game's 100%, so that's confusing.

But oh well, list looks good to me personally, I'm keen for when this goes on sale / has all it's parts released, whichever comes first.

Really? A digital icon that will get lost in your 11,000+ trophies. When did these little digital images become more important than the game itself? 

I'm not the only one who doesn't like this. :P but fair enough, good sir. Your word is true.

Off topic: Love the profile pic haha.

Edited by x9zachattack5x
  • Like 1

I'm not the only one who doesn't like this. :P but fair enough, good sir. Your word is true.

Off topic: Love the profile pic haha.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, btw. I reread that, and I sounded like one, my apologies if I offended you. And Thank you! I love deadpool and despise iron man, hes so boring (just my opinion.) lol

• Like 1

WTF is this crap?

Yeah, I know, platinums are nothing in the grand scheme of life...but Hitman is my favorite game series of all time and I was looking forward to making this a milestone.

Edited by rotoninja
  • Like 2