what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag ... Decided I'm gonna go for the grind of the multiplayer, then leave it for when I reach my 19th platinum. I want it to be in my milestones because this is simply one of my favourite games to date.

Just a warning if you don't already know, your 20th will disappear eventually (when you reach 100 I think, may be sooner). Only every 50 plats stay forever, or every 1000th trophy.

Good luck though, I'm doing the IV grind when I can be bothered with it too. We can do this :highfive:

Just a warning if you don't already know, your 20th will disappear eventually (when you reach 100 I think, may be sooner). Only every 50 plats stay forever, or every 1000th trophy.

Good luck though, I'm doing the IV grind when I can be bothered with it too. We can do this :highfive:

Yeah I know about that, but I don't know if I'll ever get to 100 platinums. But hey, at least it'll stay for a while, 100 plats is a BIG number :D

Yeah, I don't know if I'll actually hold too long grinding this, I'll probably stop after a few days and pick it up later again. It's not a fun multiplayer for me. Plot twist when I'll have bigger problems achieving the 100% Sync in the SP :D

• Like 1

Still trying to 100% GTAV again. Doing heists with randoms sucks so much  :(

GTA Online is the only thing that will probably stop me getting the platinum. I've had 100% completion in the game on PS3 and PC, but I never really got very far with the multiplayer as the crews I ended up in sucked and playing with randoms was seriously irritating. I still don't know why I bought it again on PS4, knowing I'll end up at the same point with all single player trophies earned and very few multiplayer. 

Right now I'm working on two platinums - Watch_Dogs and Until Dawn.

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because IDK. I'm currently taking a break from it since the game thought it'd be funny to freeze on floor 48 of the Nightosphere and then on floor 31 the next time I tried. I'll attempt it again after I clear up some of my PS+ backlog and hopefully I'll be successful.

• Like 1