what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently working on God of War: Ghost of Sparta. I just had an itch to play another God of War game, and since it was next Chronologically, I decided to tackle this game, rather than GoW II. Currently I am enjoying the game, and expect I should have it beaten and platted soon enough ^^.

I didn't think it would happen, but I happen to love DW8:XL, so I am now officially going for its plat.

This game improves so much over its predecessor (although I am annoyed to no end that I have to have all of my allies in place for one of the trophies in Ambition Mode - you would think that the descriptions would be more complete for the trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

Bioshock 2-Choose the Impossible & Research Master

Criminal Girls-The endings of every girl, the last wish of all the girls minus Sako

Hatsune Miku PD f-The trophies related to buy ítems (minus the one from the gifts) & film Buff

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birht1-100M Credits

Hyperdimension Neptunia U-The Neptral Tower trophies, Max Lily & Medal Collector

Hyperdevotion Noire-All the Max Lily trophies, the two trophies about Level 99 & The Good Ending

Tomb Raider-Deadeye & Artillery Man

Tomb Raider Underworld-All the treasures, the Reliques, The one from the hardest mode, and Weapons Expert And Master

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

1L69143d.png                                                                          1L5f809e.png

Shadow of the Colossus                                                                                   The Walking Dead:Survival Instinct

(PS3) 17 of 31 Trophies  -27%                                                                            (PS3) 0 of 51 Trophies  -Not Started Yet

I'm going for Skylanders Giants (which will be my last in that series...not very interesting to me) and then LEGO Marvel for Plat #100

1L69143d.png                                                                          1L5f809e.png

Shadow of the Colossus                                                                                   The Walking Dead:Survival Instinct

(PS3) 17 of 31 Trophies  -27%                                                                            (PS3) 0 of 51 Trophies  -Not Started Yet

good luck with Hard Time Attack for SOTC (only trophy I need) and good luck not slamming your head into a desk with that poopy Walking Dead game...

Edited by KingCuervo88
  • Like 1