what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Currently working on Army Of Two 40th Day but can't plat due to not being able to create a mask to wear in a public match.

Also working on Hunted: The Demon's Forge with a buddy, should plat that one although missions can sometimes be tedious.  Going to try for Batman Arkham Asylum plat as I have only the 2 Shock & Awe rooms to beat for 100%.

Will also be picking up Dead Island Riptide tomorrow and should plat that in a couple days.

I have two goals:

1. Get to 3000 trophies.

2. Plat. Dead Space 2

If all goes accordingly after I finish Resident Evil 4 I will be at 2998. So when I beat Dead Space 2 on Hardcore that should make the plat my 3000th trophy and my 27th platinum.

I suppose I'm going for Assassin's Creed III... didn't know that the multiplayer trophies were easier than in previous games, now I see it possible...

I also wanted to platinum the Splinter Cells.. but it's so full of glitches, specially the first one.

But today my Hitman HD Trilogy should arrive, so I will focus on playing the storyline of four games (since I have Absolution downloaded, thanks PS+ :) )