what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Prototype 1-Just need the collectibles than a hardmode run and I'll be done. The grinding kills is done thank god*

Rock Band 2- Just need to do the endless setlist so just need to get 7 hours worth of liquor and snacks and start drumin :pimp:

• 3 weeks later...

After finally platting F.E.A.R 2 I think I will stray from serious long ass MP grinds, but currently going for the Assassins Creed Brotherhood plat.

Finishing up KZ3 retail DLC then going to do KZ3 MP for a fairly stress free plat. After that maybe attempting the last 2 challenge rooms on Batman Arkham Asylum or Saints Row 3.

looking for:

Dead island riptide missing only complete main quest in co-op and playing it w. friend now

XCOM enemy unknown

not really looking but maybe...

Wolverine, first playthrough going on

Motorstorm apocalypse missing collectible cards

havent started yet but want to:

Port Royale 3

Supposedly I'm working on Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, but I'm not sure if I'll put in the time. Still working on Red Dead but I only need about 3 or 4 trophies for plat so I'll get it soon enough.

i'm almost done with The Last of Us. i just need one more trophy to get the platinum. after that i'm going to platinum Vanquish, since it doesn't take that long to platinum that game.

Good luck friend, I still only need one trophy on that game and I gave up on it months ago. All the trophies in the game are easy except for the tactical challenge one. The final challenge is annoying as hell.

Supposedly I'm working on Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland, but I'm not sure if I'll put in the time. Still working on Red Dead but I only need about 3 or 4 trophies for plat so I'll get it soon enough.

Good luck friend, I still only need one trophy on that game and I gave up on it months ago. All the trophies in the game are easy except for the tactical challenge one. The final challenge is annoying as hell.

I know. i've heard the last challenge is really hard. but i managed to beat killzone 2 on Elite (took me over 2 hours to kill Radec). i'm definitely going to try to platinim it.