what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

For now I'm working on Dead or Aive 5 until I get new games

Then I have to complete every game I can until 16/08, because certainly my brother will get a game (don't know but in my sugestion to my paretns it might be Sonic Generations, Phineas & Ferb Acroo the 2nd Dimension and PS All-Stars Battle Royale)

But in the update of the PS+ for August I gonna get NFS Most Wanted, Mafia II and Spec Ops The Line, so I'll be trying to platinum these games

For now I'm working on Dead or Aive 5 until I get new games

Then I have to complete every game I can until 16/08, because certainly my brother will get a game (don't know but in my sugestion to my paretns it might be Sonic Generations, Phineas & Ferb Acroo the 2nd Dimension and PS All-Stars Battle Royale)

But in the update of the PS+ for August I gonna get NFS Most Wanted, Mafia II and Spec Ops The Line, so I'll be trying to platinum these games

Well Sonic Generations is awesome so hopefully it is that.

• Like 1

I'm trying for the Time and Eternity plat, but it's so god awfully boring and painful that I'm not sure that I can endure until then.

I'll probably end up giving it up permanently when I find a PSN game to play and get Tales of Xillia.

Edited by skinner49

Grand Theft Auto IV

Killzone 3

MW3

and Terraria

Hey I'm going for GTA 4 too  :lol: But for now I'm focusing on Shift 2 Unleashed, I just need to get King of The Hill trophy out of the way no pun intended and the platinum is as good as mine.

i'm going for The Last of Us i have just 1 trophy left and i will have the platinum. i'll probably do Vanquish.

Good luck on that Vanquish trophy.  I looked into it once and upon booting up the game I said no thanks.

Currently working on Soul Sacrifice, Ni No Kuni, and The Last of Us (which would be easy enough but i cant get the conversations trophy to pop)