Uncharted 4 Trophies Leak!

About luck based trophies, yeah i feel your pain don't worry about that :)

I feel like I will be crying in the street "Damn you ND, Damn you all to hell!". Anyway, I suspect that ND are going go easy on us with the DLC trophies, this is the last chapter of our boy, Nathan Drake!

• Like 1

I'm very excited for the speedrun!

But only 6 hours for the whole game? Come on!

I know Uncharted isn't a open world game and that we are talking about a SPEEDRUN but this is too short for me. I expected more content, especially for the last part of this great game series!

For my first playthrough I will not take any look on the trophies. First of all I want to enjoy the great story and epic graphics of the game.

MP trophies will be easy and like others I also think that most or maybe all hidden trophies are story related.

Keep on counting the days for the release!

B) B) B)

• Like 1

I didn't want to fully commit to UC4 before I saw the trophies (also limited free time), but this looks good to me.

The hidden ones are prolly story related and maybe the strange relic.

I can see Run The Table might give me a bit of a trouble, but I'm sure PowerPyx will have a good vid guide uploaded as soon as he can.

I wonder what the trials are in MP, tho I don't think they'll be hard as all MP trophies are bronze... for now, we'll see what the DLCs bring.

Also they're planning SP DLC.

Edit: Ok I read some of the comments. Now I know what trials are. :P

Edited by DizzyDavidson

in the ps4 collection they are unlocked from the start

because there is an even higher difficulty: Brutal

Uncharted Remastered speed run trophies have a lot of leeway. I wouldn't be overly concerned, especially when the difficulty can be dropped to Easy.

The objective is simply to create replay-ability. Speed runs can be done via level select and the timer won't be punishing.

Level select. Put it on Easy. Take it slow. Use a pistol. Make headshots. Should be cake.

Because of the extra time you have to line up shots on Easy, I hit 43 headshots in a row in UC before falling down a waterfall. Given UC has the worst shooting mechanics of the trilogy, 70% accuracy should be achievable in UC4.

I still can't clear uncharted 2 speed run.. somewhere must have gone wrong and i didn't notice. 

You know you can just play it normally as many times as you want and then speedrun it to challenge yourself, right? You aren't limited to one playthrough.

I like the series but im not trying to add more playthroughs than I need to. I would rather it be a dlc trophy 

I'm not a fan of dedicating an entire playthrough for one trophy that you won't know that you have(or may not have ) until the end of a playthrough.

• Like 2

Looks easy, i'm assuming some of those hidden trophies are to complete the game on different difficulties? Is it even confirmed that U4 has a Brutal difficulty?

The MP stuff is again a joke for the plat, not sure what the "trials" are though, is it those daily challenges from the Betas? If so... we'll need to wait 4 days to get this trophy since you only have 3 challenges each day... but i'm not sure if they're actually the same thing.

I except the MP DLC trophihes to be (again) ridiculous and take a lot of luck and time, it's confirmed that the game will have a story DLC so the trophies might be similar to TLoU's Left Behind's trophies.

The 70% accurancy trophy might be troublesome, but i bet we can do it on an easy difficulty then run through most fights.

Love how the plat is called "One Last Time" by the way, Naughty Dog loves throwing great franchises down the toilet.  -_-

Brutal would be a huge problem for a lot of gamers as enemies move faster and instantly kill you in just 1-2 hits on the Nathan Drake collection.

Not at all surprised at the trophy list, I wanted to see something different for once. Most games have at least one gold trophy for a platinum game.

I'll start playing this on the crushing difficulty right away. Pretty sure that there will be a brutal difficulty related trophy

I tried to do this and it wouldn't let me do anything above hard first up, despite it saying that you can choose any difficulty you like to start with, so who knows. Maybe they'll patch and fix it?

That 70% accuracy one is gonna absolutely SUCK on any difficulty above moderate. I did hard and ended up on 68% but getting it that high made my life pretty difficult to be honest. I should've just not bothered with it.