EU PSN+ 1 Year Subscription 25% Off

LeeMcD-

Thanks so much Lee. You're always bring the best news !!

:wub:

is this only from the PSN as i dont have a credit card? :(

As far as I know it's only available on the PS Store. I can't see gaming stores lowering their prices for a years subscription for two weeks simply because PSN does it. You could still get yourself two €20 psn cards in Gamestop or some other place and buy the subscription using them if you wanted to

anyone know if i could create a euro account and us my us credit card to buy this?

Yup you can. Just enter an EU address when signing up for PSn and you'll be classed as a EU member. Try 12, Dublin 4, Dublin, Ireland as your address and see what happens :)

Plus subscriptions stack so if you have 6 months and you buy this you have 18 months.

September is the time to renew your plus it seems as they did this 25 percent off thing last year too after the 3 free months from the Great Outage ran out.

So I finally have RDR plus the legends, cheats and undead for the princely sum of £8. that has to be a bargain :)

My "expiry" date was the 9/9 so any games that I have that were in that period are classed as "expired" today. However all I have to do is click on the game to start it and hey presto its valid for another year!

I expect this to happen with Machanium (or however it is spelt) tonight - a night change of pace and free on Plus :)