Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dragn_Whytefyre

Platinum Club: Your Final Level?

48 posts in this topic

Well, it took almost three weeks, but I finally got the DS 3 platinum. So I was wondering what level the other platinum achievers reached.

After three games, I topped off at lvl 171. I've no idea whether that's high, low or somewhere in the middle. So c'mon folks. Where did you end up?

~130.

Only reason I was so high was because of the stupid Anor Londo farming, and I even spent a lot of that and got a max stack of Carthus Rouge/other consumables.

I've gotta be somewhere around 180 myself, mostly because of farming Silver Knights so much.

Somewhere between 170 and 180. Grinding for Concords, Shackles, weapon and armour drops boosted me quite a bit to the point there were many times I was purposely losing hundreds of thousands of Souls so I wasn't tempted to level up even more.

Mine was 190. I usually never go over 70 on a normal run. But whenever I do a platinum run, I like to see how much I can break the game with over-leveling and co-op. Was not disappointed with how much I could cheese the bosses on my platinum run :P 

139 in NG+3,5.

Wanted to stay around 125 (seems to be the standard for pvp), but I felt I needed more luck for farming (although I don't think Luck has that much impact).

Exactly 200 after all that farming... Wanted to stay at 120 but what else to do with like a billion souls, right?

I finished at level 191. Played offline as I've done for all Souls games. Did the majority of farming in NG (level 172 when I moved on). Speed-running through NG+ and NG++ was payback time for all that shitty droprate!

Edited by Esquoret

A few 200+'s. Wow. I was afraid my lvl 171 meant I sucked horribly. Kind of expected most people to say they finished somewhere between 120 - 140. Glad it wasn't just me.

I was around level 201 when I achieved mine I believe. Needed to get max Item Discovery to boost up farming for covenant items. I think I did it in NG+5 or NG+6, I spent a few playthroughs just playing the game. Didn't get serious till the last couple playthroughs xD

In my third play through I was 306 and got my platinum.

I ended up at level 140, I felt strong, but not overpowered... or maybe I'm just not applying my stats properly  :P

Although I'm two rings short from platinum trophy, my level is capped at 84; so, I will definitely finish at level 84 (39 vigor, 18 str, 18 dex, 38 endurance, and 19 vitality).  I could have gotten the platinum trophy by now, but I took a detour to do a level 1 and level 25 capped.  Level 25 was so much fun:  first thing, killed the Dancer and farmed Lothric Castle for large titanites and chunks, then visted the Dark Firelink Shine for the slab.  I went for the ultimate weapon at the beginning of the game.  I have been using the Finger like crazy, but no invader, no summon.  It's a lonely life at low level with fully upgraded weapons, since everyone like to level up.  If you have a level 1 or level 25, I can help with boss fight at these levels.

After the platinum trophy, I will attempt a solo game at level 1 run for youtube (those youtube videos are mostly for me;  I sometimes watch them to remind myself of overcoming the impossible odds if I don't give up).

SL193... NG+4... though I spent many souls on titanite chunks/twinkling titanite. After my second playthrough I just ran past enemies, only fighting bosses.

160 on NG++, blaming the silver knights...

As stated above: Wanted to stay around 125~135, but I felt I needed more luck for farming (although I don't think Luck has that much impact). [2]

SL 125. I had to go past 120 because I needed to get the 5 free levels from Yoel(which I missed in my first playthrough). I stayed at 125 so now I can pvp with this character.

219 I think

i documented my frustration with the concords kept farming:

My final level is 84.  This level is also good for pvp too because it's a the low end of the typical pvp build.

189. I don't technically have the plat yet (waiting for trophy 10,000), but I have finished all of the grinding and only need to burn an undead bone shard.

Good game, but disappointing finish to Souls. It's pretty perfunctory.