Platinum Club: Your Final Level?

Dragn_Whytefyre

Well, it took almost three weeks, but I finally got the DS 3 platinum. So I was wondering what level the other platinum achievers reached.

After three games, I topped off at lvl 171. I've no idea whether that's high, low or somewhere in the middle. So c'mon folks. Where did you end up?

Somewhere between 170 and 180. Grinding for Concords, Shackles, weapon and armour drops boosted me quite a bit to the point there were many times I was purposely losing hundreds of thousands of Souls so I wasn't tempted to level up even more.

Mine was 190. I usually never go over 70 on a normal run. But whenever I do a platinum run, I like to see how much I can break the game with over-leveling and co-op. Was not disappointed with how much I could cheese the bosses on my platinum run :P 

I finished at level 191. Played offline as I've done for all Souls games. Did the majority of farming in NG (level 172 when I moved on). Speed-running through NG+ and NG++ was payback time for all that shitty droprate!

Edited by Esquoret

Although I'm two rings short from platinum trophy, my level is capped at 84; so, I will definitely finish at level 84 (39 vigor, 18 str, 18 dex, 38 endurance, and 19 vitality).  I could have gotten the platinum trophy by now, but I took a detour to do a level 1 and level 25 capped.  Level 25 was so much fun:  first thing, killed the Dancer and farmed Lothric Castle for large titanites and chunks, then visted the Dark Firelink Shine for the slab.  I went for the ultimate weapon at the beginning of the game.  I have been using the Finger like crazy, but no invader, no summon.  It's a lonely life at low level with fully upgraded weapons, since everyone like to level up.  If you have a level 1 or level 25, I can help with boss fight at these levels.

After the platinum trophy, I will attempt a solo game at level 1 run for youtube (those youtube videos are mostly for me;  I sometimes watch them to remind myself of overcoming the impossible odds if I don't give up).