Your 2 must have things, while Trophy Hunting

DOC_BIZZY

It really depends on what I'm playing. If I'm doing a second playthrough of something, getting collectables, or doing online stuff, I normally just have some music playing so I don't get bored or anything. If it's anything else really I don't need anything. Maybe a bottle of water beside me to sip on during the loading screens but that's about it. I'm a very simple person :P

• Like 3

It really depends on what I'm playing. If I'm doing a second playthrough of something, getting collectables, or doing online stuff, I normally just have some music playing so I don't get bored or anything. If it's anything else really I don't need anything. Maybe a bottle of water beside me to sip on during the loading screens but that's about it. I'm a very simple person :P

So whos the simpleton now :P

Same as Khal Lee, maybe with my phone so I can check Facebook every now and then.

Computer ACER (It sucks I know) & and PS3 wireless controller

Computer (To see trophy guides and tips on how to get them)

PS3 wireless controller (HELLO?? Anyone already though on playing a game backwards, I can lay in my sofa, I can play in every part of the house, what else?)

1. A game that i enjoy enough to actually want to get trophies on :|

2. A cup of coffee :awesome:

I only "trophy hunt" the games that i enjoy playing... doesn't matter if i have Pepsi, cigarettes, beer, tea, coffee, headset, laptop... i could have all those things but if i don't like the game, none of it matters...