Speed Run Trophy Exploit

I'm not sure I want to sully this amazing game by glitching through what would probably be one of its most tense and potentially challenging trophies (earned legitimately)... but boy would it be nice to get it out of the way. xD

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

I did a first playthrough on Hard, it was fun, incredible game, enjoyed every second and unlocked some stuff.

Did another for collectibles on Explorer, unlocking more stuff, started to feel repetitive, still awesome, but some parts lost their charm, and there was no suspense anymore.

On the prospect of a third AND a fourth playthrough for Speed Run AND Crushing trophies, if this works, I am definitely using it for one of them.

Thanks for the info Knotty.

For people that having problem, there is a solution. well at least for me that worked. because I have tried every guide and didn't worked

when you finished the game and ready to proceed with the step.

1)go backup ALL save and PROFILE to the could system

2)delete ALL SAVES/PROFILE from your harddrive, yes BOTH if you don't do both it will not work

3)then go back to cloud and get your Completed game save file and profile (if you have other saves don't bring them yet)
4) start new game on 2nd slot save file (important)

5) after a few second in the boat chase SAVE and quit to main menu (saving is important) i didint need to complete the whole prologue to make it work

6) now you will have access to the whole chapter :D

p.s. English is no my main language be gentle :P

For people that having problem, there is a solution. well at least for me that worked. because I have tried every guide and didn't worked

when you finished the game and ready to proceed with the step.

1)go backup ALL save and PROFILE to the could system

2)delete ALL SAVES/PROFILE from your harddrive, yes BOTH if you don't do both it will not work

3)then go back to cloud and get your Completed game save file and profile (if you have other saves don't bring them yet)

4) start new game on 2nd slot save file (important)

5) after a few second in the boat chase SAVE and quit to main menu (saving is important) i didint need to complete the whole prologue to make it work

6) now you will have access to the whole chapter :D

p.s. English is no my main language be gentle :P

This worked for me. Didn't want to play it a 4th time. Main playthrough Hard, Crushing run and then explorer run for trophy clean up

Yea, I would like this to know as well. If it doesn´t work anymore, what can we do about it?

It's patched as of 1.04 from everything I've seen. I did it legit, screwed up/died/forgot where to go quite a bit and still came in 23 minutes under 6 hours.

Well, update 1.04 is out. Does this still work? 

Yes it still works, you can see it unlocked in my trophy list today. Did it today as of 1.04 patch (note that I have finished the game on 1.00 though, played from disc).

Edited by Guimace

Warning for anyone using the exploits...most of my treasures are now gone after completing the exploit and the counter is off for the ones I have. I have only 12 treasures now yet the counter says 6. Hopefully the situation works itself out. Not sure how this happened.