Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault free on PSN

I'll have to make a BR account and grab it.

Forgive my ignorance, do Brazilian games have an option for English?

I believe most games, if not all, will stick to the language configuration set in your console.

As for me, my PS3 language configuration is set to English and I didn't play any game that went against this setting so far.

I already got the game on disc, and the game wasn't free in the Norwegian store... I guess I could create a GB account and get an extra copy on that account. :P

Couldn't find it in GB store and it wasn't free in NA store... had to be Brazil for it to be free? :S

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-br/games/ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault/cid=UP9000-NPUA80642_00-PS3RATCHCLANKFFA

So I decided to make a Brazil account...

And this...

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/Not-receiving-the-verification-email/m-p/22553629

If you are creating a new account and experiencing getting the verification e-mail is a bit slow, then that is why. The e-mail came like 10 mins later. xD

Edited by MMDE

I have Full Frontal assault in the backlog. Don't have DeadLocked, but am far too lazy to make a Brazil account to get it.

It only takes a minute or two, I just did it.  You get the PS3 and Vita version of FFA (makes boosting those online trophies by yourself pretty easy), and Deadlocked.  I've already got both platinums, but FFA was borrowed, so nice to have my own copy.

• Like 1

It only takes a minute or two, I just did it. You get the PS3 and Vita version of FFA (makes boosting those online trophies by yourself pretty easy), and Deadlocked. I've already got both platinums, but FFA was borrowed, so nice to have my own copy.

Just created an account... Verify email hasnt been sent still and its over an hour already. Cant do anything until verified.

Edit: spammed click the resend mail and it worked. Yay!

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Hey, if you're creating a PSN BR account to get these games, be careful to not keep the account inactive for too long because it might expire and become unavailable. Couple of years ago Mirror's Edge was free in the PSN, but since this game wasn't available on Brazil catalog at that time I created an US account just to get it. Several months later I tried to log into my US account to download the game and the account was not active anymore, due to inactivity I think.

Maybe would be good to download your digital copies as soon as you can and keep them in your PS3.

• Like 1

Hey, if you're creating a PSN BR account to get these games, be careful to not keep the account inactive for too long because it might expire and become unavailable. Couple of years ago Mirror's Edge was free in the PSN, but since this game wasn't available on Brazil catalog at that time I created an US account just to get it. Several months later I tried to log into my US account to download the game and the account was not active anymore, due to inactivity I think.

Maybe would be good to download your digital copies as soon as you can and keep them in your PS3.

I highly doubt Sony will remove accounts for being inactive a few months. Going to look into this as it is a good thing to know for sure.

Just created an account... Verify email hasnt been sent still and its over an hour already. Cant do anything until verified.

Edit: spammed click the resend mail and it worked. Yay!

It can take a while on a newly created email account.  If you created a new gmail account to get the email, there's a setting (in the Settings > Inbox menu) to Override filters.  This isn't selected by default, and I noticed that a lot of verification emails are seen as spam and filtered out while personal emails go through quickly.  Choosing the Override option should fix that.

• Like 1

It only takes a minute or two, I just did it.  You get the PS3 and Vita version of FFA (makes boosting those online trophies by yourself pretty easy), and Deadlocked.  I've already got both platinums, but FFA was borrowed, so nice to have my own copy.

Thanks for mentioning PS3/Vita self-boost! That didn't occur me at all. I'll download Vita version and knock those online trophies outta the way rn.

• Like 1

Thanks for mentioning PS3/Vita self-boost! That didn't occur me at all. I'll download Vita version and knock those online trophies outta the way rn.

It's times like these that I wish we could have multiple accounts on the Vita

I'm not jealous or anything..

• Like 1

It's times like these that I wish we could have multiple accounts on the Vita

I'm not jealous or anything..

OP, thank you.

Downloaded both games to PS3. 

Wish it was free for all regions.

my old 4gb Memory card will get used....hoping it not a pain to change PSN ids.

Having 2 Vita memory cards sure come in hand in moments like this xD. Already got the online trophies...

Edited by Nebakk
  • Like 1