40 members have voted

1. 1. What should be my 90th platinum?

• Atelier Rorona : the alchemist of Arland
    • Danganronpa : happy trigger havok
    • Cross edge
    • Omega quintet
    • Stranger of sword city
    • Disgaea 3 : absence of detention

As topic said, i'm reaching my 90th platinum and after 3 arcade Namco easy platinum i want to play some serious game but i'm still undecided, so i'll let fate decide for me ;)

Off course i don't set games like dark souls III or the choice will be already decided. My choice are from  Jrpg more or less famous. So then, make your choice !

Edited by Lo_Strigo

Finishing up Toukiden for the 100% profile is not on the table?

Yup, you right but i have to wait other 2 friends in order to play online. i think it take a lot of time before i can plat this game.

to be honest i dont know any of these games you listed.. good luck tho  :P

Except Danganronpa that is a Visual novel the games listed are JRPG not too famous TBH. I really love this kind of game :D

I voted for Atelier Rorona because it sounded like you wanted something a little more difficult, but Danganronpa is also a great game.  If you haven't played the Atelier series, they are highly addictive and charming JRPG's with a strong focus on time management and crafting.  Whatever you end up playing for #90, I hope you have fun :)

I voted for Atelier Rorona because it sounded like you wanted something a little more difficult, but Danganronpa is also a great game.  If you haven't played the Atelier series, they are highly addictive and charming JRPG's with a strong focus on time management and crafting.  Whatever you end up playing for #90, I hope you have fun :)

I had fun for sure, i like all these games and sooner or later i'll plat all of them. The dilemma is which one start of. I'll wait untill i have platted all 3 arcade namco collection then i'll begin with the one with the majority of the votes.

I voted for Cross Edge, since it's quite hard/long grind.. my most hated plat.. and the reason why I never got around to plat Record of Agarest War Zero (they feel exactly the same..)

As others said, you should start to think on your 100th plat, and for that I suggest a Platinum Prinny (that Disgaea 3 can do the trick :lol:)

• Like 1

I voted for Cross Edge, since it's quite hard/long grind.. my most hated plat.. and the reason why I never got around to plat Record of Agarest War Zero (they feel exactly the same..)

As others said, you should start to think on your 100th plat, and for that I suggest a Platinum Prinny (that Disgaea 3 can do the trick :lol:)

I thought the same thing. That platinum Prinny belongs in a milestone or trophy cabinet.

90 isn't even a milestone. Why not just make a Status update for this?

Odd milestone to post for but some good games at least. I vote for Stranger of Sword City. I pretty much played nothing but that when I got the Xbox One version.

90 isn't even a milestone, save it for 100 and play more easy games to get there faster :P

I agree. 90 isn't that big of a deal. You're so close to 100! I will be excited for you when you reach that. :)

I agree. 90 isn't that big of a deal. You're so close to 100! I will be excited for you when you reach that. :)

90 isn't even a milestone, save it for 100 and play more easy games to get there faster :P

Odd milestone to post for but some good games at least. I vote for Stranger of Sword City. I pretty much played nothing but that when I got the Xbox One version.

90 isn't even a milestone. Why not just make a Status update for this?

I know 90 it's not the milestone, but the fact is i know which game i play as 100th platinum (which is Persona 4 golden) but i'm undecided to what play now , that's the reason i've start ed the pool.

31 ultra rares? step your game up. Anyone can have a 99% when they are just going after easy peasy stuff.

I'm sorry you are so touched by my lack of ultrarare but i usually play game that i like and that's not true, i don't play only easy games. As you can see in my profile there are lot of double platinum because i've started late to play on ps3 and i try to rise my stats on leaderbord. Edited by Lo_Strigo

It is in the New site update though. Im sure you have seen the beta? It shows every 10th now. Im not a fan of the new milestones though.

Oh you have to be kidding me. I saw the Beta but it wasn't showing that for me.

It is perfectly fine the way it is, we don't need even more Milestones showing up. I mean that is what your Checklist is for.

I still want to get rid of a bunch of Milestones (stupid 1337 and Fastest Platinum) not add more :(

Oh you have to be kidding me. I saw the Beta but it wasn't showing that for me.

It is perfectly fine the way it is, we don't need even more Milestones showing up. I mean that is what your Checklist is for.

I still want to get rid of a bunch of Milestones (stupid 1337 and Fastest Platinum) not add more :(

I agree, it's fine the way it is. i think it would awesome if anyone can edit the milestone like hide fastest platinum or 1337 etc.

Get Rorona to start with Atelier series, get hooked and finish all Ateliers :D

Or Omega Neps if you want some URs.

to be honest i dont know any of these games you listed.. good luck tho  :P

They are pretty much on opposite side of game spectrum from games on your profile :DDD

31 ultra rares? step your game up. Anyone can have a 99% when they are just going after easy peasy stuff.

It's kinda hard to get URs if one is concentrating on Japanese games.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Get Rorona to start with Atelier series, get hooked and finish all Ateliers :D

Or Omega Neps if you want some URs.

Infortunately fate decide for me ;)

I'll see this monday the result of the pool then i'll play the one with more votes. Omega neps is undoubt UR but DISGAEA 3 is much more rarer.