Euro 2016

Connie

No congrats to potugal & his football suckers, now we know a team can win a tournament while winning only one game on time. UEFA has to have a reflexion on his rules, it's no more acceptable, like France playin' this game...

• Like 1

No congrats to potugal & his football suckers, now we know a team can win a tournament while winning only one game on time. UEFA has to have a reflexion on his rules, it's no more acceptable, like France playin' this game...

It's Football/soccer anything can happen and Portugal did enough to get to the final and win it, France could've beat them but they didn't. The rules are fine, if you really have a problem with it then don't watch football/soccer

• Like 3

Anti-football is the way.

Greece proved this

Spain proved this

FCR7 just followed the most ideal way ;)

And also, after what I have seen in the extra time I got a feeling that Cristiano's gonna be a great coach lol

LOL :D

But yea, that was awesome xD He wasn't even giving a fck about rules xDDD

• Like 3

If you're that bothered by it you should just stop being a France supporter. Probably the best solution to not having to cry over losing all the time.

Anti-football is the way.

Greece proved this

Spain proved this

FCR7 just followed the most ideal way  ;)

...But Spain is  the best thing to happen to international football since the late 1990s lol. If anything, it's Greece in 2004 and Italy in 2006, and it all stems back from Italy beating Brazil in 1982 ("the day football died").

Edited by Nagflar
  • Like 2

I'm not as happy as i would want with the victory of my team /country  -_-

Why the hell they had to win by 2-0 on 90 min on the semi-finals against Wales , we could make history by winning the Euro cup without a single victory in the regular time on all the tournament .

However .....

f15907ebb441e9f9e89abe1a5307995a00c87760

And also, after what I have seen in the extra time I got a feeling that Cristiano's gonna be a great coach lol

Cristano was essential for Portugal to score the goal . He told Éder , the scorer , to have faith in himself and he believe that he will score the goal of victory and with some mojo by CR7 on Èder his talent got transfered to him and really manage to score  :lol:

• Like 2

I'm not as happy as i would want with the victory of my team /country  -_-

Why the hell they had to win by 2-0 on 90 min on the semi-finals against Wales , we could make history by winning the Euro cup without a single victory in the regular time on all the tournament .

However .....

f15907ebb441e9f9e89abe1a5307995a00c87760

Cristano was essential for Portugal to score the goal . He told Éder , the scorer , to have faith in himself and he believe that he will score the goal of victory and with some mojo by CR7 on Èder his talent got transfered to him and really manage to score  :lol:

funny i feel the same, it would be epic......

Ronaldo giving motivation to his fellow teammate , Adrién Silva  !!!

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

WTF , Adrién???  Why the hell did you lag when receiving pain by my mighty hand of God ?

Edited by Jiaho24
  • Like 3

I got the last game right at least ahahah Amazing game Portugal!! It was a shame they took out Ronaldo like that, it was shameful! Amazing goal by Éder, never thought he would score an amazing goal like that! Portugal did to France what Greece did to Portugal in 2004, I already lost my voice but I'm proud for my beloved country! Well played Portugal :D

Edited by bpmotard
  • Like 3