Neo Tokyo DLC brings new Trophies

markcavan

Yes, but they will make a payed DLC after that like they did with the other free DLC and charge you again 4 €.

So you cry about 4€ ?

I think it is sad nowadays if everyone just wants everything free.

It's not like the developers need money for their own life and have to feed their family.

Very smart.

So I guess it is ok for you to make your job without getting paid for it ?

Edited by Yoey_666

So you cry about 4€ ?

It's not like the developers need money for their own life and have to feed their family.

Very smart.

I am not crying. I payed more than 25 € for only the DLC. And it's a shame that they don't make a Season pass for this game like i said. They keep releasing the same shit over and over again. Like "1 free update with trophies , and another payed DLC".

Edited by TazDevilz1986

So you cry about 4€ ?

Very smart.

You are right at this point. We need to support the company's. But a Season pass is more of a right point like what most of the other game company's are doing. So that you and me and many other trophie hunter gamers don't have to worry about their 100%'s.

I am not crying. I payed more than 25 € for only the DLC. And it's a shame that they don't make a Season pass for this game like i said. They keep releasing the same shit over and over again. Like "1 free update with trophies , and another payed DLC".

I see what you're trying to say and I'd also think that a season pass would be a good thing for this game but you're exaggerating a bit. You didn't pay ''more than 25 € for only the DLC''. You got the game for free with PS+ and only payed €3.99 3 times so far=€11.97 in total for this game which is, seeing how much they support this game, not much at all. Even if you're not willing to pay that little money for this great game, you could wait for the DLCs to go on a discount which has happened a few times already. Also, they're not ''releasing the same shit over and over again''. The DLCs are filled with new cars, map packs, tweaks and accessories. What else do you expect them to add to this game? I think Psyonix is doing a great job supporting this game for the fans who like to play this game and give them a lot of new, refreshing things to let them have more and more fun with this game.

• Like 1

I see what you're trying to say and I'd also think that a season pass would be a good thing for this game but you're exaggerating a bit. You didn't pay ''more than 25 € for only the DLC''. You got the game for free with PS+ and only payed €3.99 3 times so far=€11.97 in total for this game which is, seeing how much they support this game, not much at all. Even if you're not willing to pay that little money for this great game, you could wait for the DLCs to go on a discount which has happened a few times already. Also, they're not ''releasing the same shit over and over again''. The DLCs are filled with new cars, map packs, tweaks and accessories. What else do you expect them to add to this game? I think Psyonix is doing a great job supporting this game for the fans who like to play this game and give them a lot of new, refreshing things to let them have more and more fun with this game.

Lol, mate i'm not trying to say that this game is bad. And i'm not shitting on this game either. But enough is just enough. They need to focus on a sequel rather milking it out. And i'm pretty much done paying for this game anyway. So release a Season pass and say if there is more coming, say it to the people so they know what they are expecting.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 1 month later...

They need to stop making DLC trophies for this game. They milking it out way to much, why they not making a cheap season pass so every gamer get it for free when the new DLC is coming out?

Because heaven forbid a company tries to make some profit after giving their game away for free AT LAUNCH through PS+.

Because heaven forbid a company tries to make some profit after giving their game away for free AT LAUNCH through PS+.

Their revenues were up to $110 million this summer and the game only cost $2 million to make. They've more than made "some profit" already :P They had sold over 5.5 million DLC though, so those definitely have helped ^^