Neo Tokyo DLC brings new Trophies

markcavan

Yay. Another excuse to suppourt Psyonix. Cool beans. Gonna be a while I reckon though *sigh* :(

Agreed, still play myself every now and again even with a 100% so will look forward to a few new trophies and challenges.

Edited by markcavan

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.rocketleaguegame.com/news/2016/06/neo-tokyo-achievements-trophies/

• Mad Scientist – Play a complete match in 3 different Rocket Labs Arenas (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25 Points)
  • Icing the Cake – In Snow Day, score a goal from your own side of the ice (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25 Points)
  • Left Wing, Right Wing – Win a Snow Day match with both the Blue and Orange Teams (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25 Points)
  • Fast Break – Score at least 2 Dunks in the first minute of a Hoops game (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25 Points)
  • Buzzer Beater – With 30 seconds left, win a game of Hoops in which you were tied or trailing (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25 Points)
  • Budding Artist – Collect a Painted Item (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25 Points)
  • One Better – Increase the level of a Certified Item (PS4 – Bronze, XB1 – 25 Points)
  • Certifiable – Earn Veteran status for your Certified Item (PS4 – Silver, XB1 – 75 Points)

Doesn't look too hard I guess :)

• Like 1

I was checking at PSN Store US but I didn't see anything regarding this DLC...

Because it's not DLC, it's an update that happens today.

It's identical to the Utopia update from a while back. There won't be anything on the store, you'll just have it when the update happens.

• Like 3

buzzer beater is either glitched or can't be gotten solo. i tried it twice, once letting it be tied and once scoring an own goal before waiting until it was under 30 seconds to score and win and didn't get the trophy. i got fast break solo so i'm thinking it's glitched

buzzer beater is either glitched or can't be gotten solo. i tried it twice, once letting it be tied and once scoring an own goal before waiting until it was under 30 seconds to score and win and didn't get the trophy. i got fast break solo so i'm thinking it's glitched

That's what i though first, you gotta have an opponent it can't be done solo

It's not glitched. You can't do you vs nobody, play with AI or play against yourself with another controller (that's what i did).

They need to stop making DLC trophies for this game. They milking it out way to much, why they not making a cheap season pass so every gamer get it for free when the new DLC is coming out?

Just so you know, as mentioned above: this is a free update and not a DLC. The update is out already and you can get these trophies for free.

• Like 3

Anyone have any idea on how to obtain Certified Items?

Just got one itema random after a match. A red Beret. 

You have to upgrade it but it doens't count for me. I have to use center balls. I did a few already but the number still shows 0.

It has to be online, but does it only count in ranked?

Just got one itema random after a match. A red Beret. 

You have to upgrade it but it doens't count for me. I have to use center balls. I did a few already but the number still shows 0.

It has to be online, but does it only count in ranked?

It only counts online, and the Beret isn't a certified item, it's just an item.