It's Real: Skyrim Special Edition

damon8r351

will be fun again for the wife to play. Ill be getting Titanfall 2, and probably WWE 2k17 the same day. 3 games on one day. Shit lol.... Skyrim Remaster should have come instead of ESO and ESO never should have happened imo. It isnt good. we need ES 6 soon. Im guessing e3 2017 is the announcement. Skyrim is a way to keep people involved.

Awesome that mods are coming to console, although it'll be a mess when people realize that some mods may not work on consoles. I probably won't be picking it up myself unless they fix the laggy mess and oversized savefile problem that was on the PS3.

Well I didn't hurl my PS3 (or PS2) down the stairs the moment the PS4 came out so another Meh from me. But MOD support does mean we get Bigger Bouncing Boobs...so there is that

Something tells me the nudity and sexual mods arnt going to be available on PS4.

I don't really care for the mods but I do care for getting this awesome game with better graphics.

Perhaps I'll even finish it this time... I'm really bad with Bethesda games and other titles of the same magnitude. They're too big for me, even though I enjoy them I rarely finish them, I get distracted and start playing something else. I almost got through Skyrim but late in the story there's a moment where you go to a different area for a while and I couldn't walk anymore because I had picked up too many dragon bones... Put the game down for a while as I tried to think about what my best course of action would be but by the time I finally picked it up again, I had forgotten all about the controls and what I was doing.

I should work on my backlog some more to prepare for both this and No Man's Sky so I only have those to games at that time to distract me.