Trophy Hunters Team League: Season Seven Underway!

Put me on the bench, please.

EDIT: I may be able to get a casual team together with some people I know.

Is there any minimum post requirement or anything, because most of the people I'm considering don't really post here.

So to be clear, you want to be taken off of the bench? Like TLSD said, there is no requirement to join the league. All you have to do to is earn 20 points or more to be able to compete in following seasons.

So to be clear, you want to be taken off of the bench? Like TLSD said, there is no requirement to join the league. All you have to do to is earn 20 points or more to be able to compete in following seasons.

I'll be off the bench for now. I'll come back on if things don't pan out.

It's great to see so many people interested in the league already. After four pages of pming, my team finally decided on the name: It's Not Like I Wanted To Earn Trophies For Trophy Leagues...BAKA! That's right. We're going with the tsundere theme this time. I'm interested to see what the other team names are going to be.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Proteinman has signed up. And he joined with the likes of zajac, Clawz, and Terror? Well f@ck, we are all screwed. May God have mercy on us all. 

Looks like the real battle might be for 2nd place, if any of us survive long enough.  :(

While this team looks ridiculously overpowered, remember you only need to make it into the top four teams in order to compete in the final rounds. After that, as long as you and your team go all out, you should be fine!

There is another team formed

ShogunCroCop

MStalker58

xZoneHunter

Wdjat Prinny Doods

Hi!

This entire team is still listed as being on the bench, jem. :)

EDIT: Zajac is also on the bench, when he has a team.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Team 4 has arrived at the scene

Walter-kun (Wdog-999)

ninja-star95

Darcnova1

MrUnknown625

Thanks for giving me the links to each member profile. It makes my job a lot easier! Good luck in the league!

Also, just a reminder that you can tell me your team names at anytime. You can change your name as many times as you want until the actual competition starts.

This entire team is still listed as being on the bench, jem. :)

Good catch. I should probably fix that.