Project Guide Creation V2.0

Thanks, now all that's left is to wait for NerdRage to tell us if our magic was sufficient. :)

If not, we can always wish for it :awesome:.

You will all have to wait until I get home from work. #NerdRageisameaniehead

You're starting to become a proper sadist, I'm so proud. They really do grow up so fast :lol:.

Well, here goes nothing. Submitting my Borderlands guide.

Like i said, it's been a while since i've done anything like this so i'm hoping it's up to snuff. Be gentle with me :)

I took a quick look and it seems to be ok at first glance:

• Usage of trophy tags,
  • Correct trophy links.
  • videos have a credit with a link to the creator's profile.
  • Usage of bulleted lists.
  • The guide seems to have enough details.

I'll have to do an thorough review later to check everything.

Ok, since my second wish was denied, I'm going to use wish #2 to delete the rule to wish for more wishes. Wish #3 is to wish for 3 more wishes. Wish #1 is to wish for a DLC trophy to write a guide for the Summer DLC :awesome:.

Sorry xFalionx, I went by order of posts. I appreciate your pokemon go guide  :D

:bronze: - Create your own trophy! (Create a trophy) Earned by Dragon-Archon on August 8th 2016!

I will be creating more of these type of trophies in the future cause they looked like fun. Let's see how much you can screw yourselves over with ridiculous trophies. Or make them super easy, idk I'm not your Mom  :dunno:

I think I've decided to work on the Skylanders : Swap force guide. Unless Platisfaction wants help with Dead Space 2.

Updated, let me know if you need help. I have the platinum for all of them.....twice

im working on black ops 3 DLC 1 as a contributor!  ( narnode-313 )  is the creator of it so i think you should put his name too?

I think I am going to be a stickler here and say you have to write a guide yourself and not just be a contributor. If you can get narnode-313 to join this event, then I will count this guide as a team project.

PS: No Man's Sky is out. Expect delayed response even though I will be home from work for the next few days  :dance:  :dance:

Too bad I can't let someone else play Thread Leader, I would let Dragon have his way with you all for the next three days.  :spank:

• Like 1

Sorry xFalionx, I went by order of posts. I appreciate your pokemon go guide  :D

Well, looks like the guide will stay on mobile standards then. :P

Anyways, I'll make use of the opportunity by doing this:

:hidden: - Summer was fun 8/16 - Earn all trophies which were introduced during the Summer DLC pack.

:hidden: - Can't I relax this summer? - Keep the guide team busy by releasing 25 guides since the release of this trophy.

:gold: - But summer is almost over! (Create a platinum guide that requires 200 or more hours) Earned by YaoiGod on July 30th 2016!

:hidden: - It almost makes me want to go outside, almost... - Create a platinum guide that requires 300 or more hours.

:bronze: - A quick read (Create a guide with 5000 for less words) Earned by Satoshi Ookami on August 3rd 2016!

:bronze: - A book series (Create a guide with 10,000 or more words) Earned by Satoshi Ookami on August 2016!

:hidden: - Stone Tablet - 25.5K/??? - Write 50.000 overall words in guides over the course of the event.

:hidden: - The Great Wall of Text - Write a guide with 100,000 words or more.

:bronze: - Is this even English? (Create a guide for a non English game) Earned by Satoshi Ookami on August 3rd 2016!

:hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf - Be the first one to reach 15,000 posts.

:hidden: - 1680 Hours of Summer - @938 hours and some minutes - Write a cumulative amount of guides requiring 1680 hours overall to achieve the platinum trophy.

:bronze: - Nice Swimwear (A member made a comment with a swimsuit avatar) Earned by Dragon-Archon on August 7th 2016!

:bronze: - Summer Jams (Post a music video that is summer themed) Earned by Dragon-Archon on July 30th 2016!

:bronze: - Truth or Dare? (Accept and complete the truth or dare given by the seabear) Earned by xFalionx with a beautiful poem about mayonnaise Earned on August 6th 2016!

:bronze: - Create your own trophy! (Create a trophy) Earned by Dragon-Archon on August 8th 2016!

:hidden: - Conquering Summer (Write a guide for the "Summer Writer's Club DLC") 

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 2

PS: No Man's Sky is out. Expect delayed response even though I will be home from work for the next few days  :dance:  :dance:

Too bad I can't let someone else play Thread Leader, I would let Dragon have his way with you all for the next three days.  :spank:

First Pokémon Go, then No Man's Sky. I wonder which game will steal your attention away from us next :P?

:hidden: - The Great Wall of Text - Write a guide with 20,000 words or more.

:hidden: - The Dragon Vs. The Wolf - Be the first one to reach 12,000 posts.

You are severely underestimating :P

First things first, 20k mark has been breached by my triple trophy streak called Sora no Kiseki SC EVOLUTION :awesome: 

So at least 50k xD

12k posts is way too low and not enough cute. 15 or 20k should be the appropriate milestone =D

• Like 2

You are severely underestimating :P

First things first, 20k mark has been breached by my triple trophy streak called Sora no Kiseki SC EVOLUTION :awesome:

So at least 50k xD

12k posts is way too low and not enough cute. 15 or 20k should be the appropriate milestone =D

That might actually be true, especially since it's clearly ordered after the amounts.

I thought about the 12K posts because he probably wouldn't want the trophy to take a lot longer than the duration of the DLC pack, I mean it's supposed to be a race.

But I went ahead and made some edits since it seems more and more that my values probably aren't the right ones.

I also went all out with the great wall of text. :D 

:bronze: - Create your own trophy! (Create a trophy) Earned by Dragon-Archon on August 8th 2016!

I will be creating more of these type of trophies in the future cause they looked like fun. Let's see how much you can screw yourselves over with ridiculous trophies. Or make them super easy, idk I'm not your Mom  :dunno:

I think I am going to be a stickler here and say you have to write a guide yourself and not just be a contributor. If you can get narnode-313 to join this event, then I will count this guide as a team project.

Lol, that was actually a trophy :lol:.

Narnode is banned from the forums, so he can't post.

I wouldn't mind taking over for the next three days :devil:.

That might actually be true, especially since it's clearly ordered after the amounts.

I thought about the 12K posts because he probably wouldn't want the trophy to take a lot longer than the duration of the DLC pack, I mean it's supposed to be a race.

But I went ahead and made some edits since it seems more and more that my values probably aren't the right ones.

I also went all out with the great wall of text. :D

Now these tips are more valid =D

We'll see =D

And I think not all trophies are time sensitive and summer-locked, I'm sure we would be able to get them even after the server closure :awesome:

Now these tips are more valid =D

We'll see =D

And I think not all trophies are time sensitive and summer-locked, I'm sure we would be able to get them even after the server closure :awesome:

I figured that but I kind of went with the race theme so I chose something that would be closer to reach. 

I bet you won't be pressured at all once you are the only thing in the way of the plat. :P

I figured that but I kind of went with the race theme so I chose something that would be closer to reach. 

I bet you won't be pressured at all once you are the only thing in the way of the plat. :P

DLC trophies don't count towards platinum trophies though :P

DLC trophies don't count towards platinum trophies though :P

In a game they don't but I think it would be kind of disappointing to get that thing when there's still lots of stuff to come, so who knows, maybe thread trophies don't work that way. :D

I mean we already have progress stats, a feature that I always wanted for normal PSN trophies, so this might not be the only thing that's different. :)

Edited by xFalionx