Project Guide Creation V2.0

Everyone has been quite busy I see. The next guide I'm going to be working on is for Ziggurat. I have the game downloaded and though I've yet to play it, I've looked it up a bit and I think it could use a guide (for some trophies at least).

Updated, goodluck! 

I was too busy playing PokemonGo at the park all day.

• Like 1

Oreshika guide's been submitted for review. My first guide ever, yay! :D

Published! I'm still running through it and making formatting improvements here and there, for example I made the maps section of the Tips & Strategies area much more organized. Also, if you write a guide in the future, make sure you put spaces between paragraphs, I had to run through almost every trophy and put spaces between each paragraph or join sentences together, etc... This is actually done by a lot of people, still can't put my finger on why though  :P

Also, this is really the only issue I've found, but the following trophies need to be introduced a little bit better:

- Pride and Joy: Introduce this by describing what an heirloom is and generally how do you inherit one?

- Home-Maker: Can you introduce it by explaining what a clan residence is and when/where you access it in the game?

- Property Developer: What is an establishment type?

- Weaselly Swayed - What is "Kochin's plan"? Where/when in the game does this take place?

. . .

Finally finished my Mighty No. 9 guide. Now awaiting review...

Finally published! Had to run through it and correct some stuff which is why it was sitting there for a day or two :P Nice work making those fixes too! =D

• Like 2

Published! I'm still running through it and making formatting improvements here and there, for example I made the maps section of the Tips & Strategies area much more organized. Also, if you write a guide in the future, make sure you put spaces between paragraphs, I had to run through almost every trophy and put spaces between each paragraph or join sentences together, etc... This is actually done by a lot of people, still can't put my finger on why though  :P

Also, this is really the only issue I've found, but the following trophies need to be introduced a little bit better:

- Pride and Joy: Introduce this by describing what an heirloom is and generally how do you inherit one?

- Home-Maker: Can you introduce it by explaining what a clan residence is and when/where you access it in the game?

- Weaselly Swayed - What is "Kochin's plan"? Where/when in the game does this take place?

. . .

Finally published! Had to run through it and correct some stuff which is why it was sitting there for a day or two :P Nice work making those fixes too! =D

Oh k I was scared for a bit when I didn't get a reply after I fixed the videos lol. Also, thank you for making the changes to the tables. Looks much better :D

Congratulations on the newly published guides, you two :D Very nice first guide, Theladozz ^^

*looks at playthrough amount for the Mighty No. 9 and hour amount/ultra rare plat rarity for the Oreshika guides*... Now to see if we earn new thread trophies :D

• Like 1

Yay, Project Guide Creation reached level 2! Please allocate 5 attribute points:

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 1 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 5 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 0

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 7

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 7

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 7

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 7

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 7

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

LMAO, that's brilliant :yay:. I take it EVA also raises resistance against fire and mangos :awesome:?

• Like 1

Yay, Project Guide Creation reached level 2! Please allocate 5 attribute points:

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 1 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 5 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 0

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 7

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 7

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 7

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 7

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 7

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

HOLY HELL, THIS IS AWESOME! :D

Okay, I shall distribute 2 points to VIT because we already broke the limit :awesome:

And some less important 1 to STR, 1 to ACC and 1 to MAG :awesome:

• Like 1

LMAO, that's brilliant :yay:. I take it EVA also raises resistance against fire and mangos :awesome:?

Certainly. However, we lack Blind Resistance and Dragon Killer traits to go with those :(

HOLY HELL, THIS IS AWESOME! :D

Okay, I shall distribute 2 points to VIT because we already broke the limit :awesome:

And some less important 1 to STR, 1 to ACC and 1 to MAG :awesome:

ERROR: Could not find two more Vita games. Please re-allocate the two (2) remaining points.

STR increased to 8!

ACC increased to 8!

MAG increased to 8!

Certainly. However, we lack Blind Resistance and Dragon Killer traits to go with those :(

Don't worry, the game's supposed to be like that :awesome:.

Btw I'd put one stat point in CON, ACC, STR, MAG, and SPR. Seems like a balanced build.

Also I don't know what requirements NerdRage has set for :hidden: Smart@$$, but imo the stats qualifies.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Don't worry, the game's supposed to be like that :awesome:.

Btw I'd put one stat point in CON, ACC, STR, MAG, and SPR. Seems like a balanced build.

Also I don't know what requirements NerdRage has set for :hidden: Smart@$$, but imo the stats qualifies.

Then I shall leave these points in reserve. :awesome:

Satoshi Ookami decided to leave two points in reserve in case the Vita ever gets games (it won't, natch), so I'll re-allocate them according to the two extra attributes of CON and SPR that Dragon-Archon listed :P

CON increased to 1!

SPR increased to 8!

Now, CON is totally useless if nobody ever makes a collaborative guide in this topic though, so get on it :P

Satoshi Ookami decided to leave two points in reserve in case the Vita ever gets games (it won't, natch), so I'll re-allocate them according to the two extra attributes of CON and SPR that Dragon-Archon listed :P

CON increased to 1!

SPR increased to 8!

Now, CON is totally useless if nobody ever makes a collaborative guide in this topic though, so get on it :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, better grind so I can level up the thread myself :awesome:

• Like 1

I get it, I need to hurry up and start commiting to my guide already. :P I might just push my SAO:HF plat to the side for a few weeks to make this thread level up some more. :D

Also, thread level as well as thread trophies need to become a regular thing. Those just make the thread feel a lot more engaging. :P

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

Awesome, thank you! I was pretty awful at formatting, pretty much nothing ever worked the way I wanted it to :P.

So can I just edit the guide the same way as back when it wasn't published yet? Gonna add these when I get home, and also I noticed that on the garden of purrfection map I left the name of the first area in japanese. If I delete that pic and insert the new corrected one instead, will it still look so small and neat or do I need to use some magic like you did?

So can I just edit the guide the same way as back when it wasn't published yet? Gonna add these when I get home, and also I noticed that on the garden of purrfection map I left the name of the first area in japanese. If I delete that pic and insert the new corrected one instead, will it still look so small and neat or do I need to use some magic like you did?

You need to use some image-editing software to scale it down to a 250x142 size. If you don't have it, Paint.net and GIMP are free to download. Afterwards upload it to an image-hosting site (like Imgur) and it can be added to the table. Embed a link to the large picture of the map just like you add trophy links.

• Like 1

Awesome, thank you! I was pretty awful at formatting, pretty much nothing ever worked the way I wanted it to :P.

Yes, you can edit it freely whenever you want now that it's published and it won't become unpublished or anything ;)

Also, with the map fix, upload the image to imgur or something and send the link to me and I'll fix everything on your guide (I wanna have the thumbnail image link to the large image hosted on this site instead of another site, which is a bit of a process to do, lol). Ah I see you already linked it to Imgur, I just fixed it to link here instead of imgur  :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Yes, you can edit it freely whenever you want now that it's published and it won't become unpublished or anything ;)

Also, with the map fix, upload the image to imgur or something and send the link to me and I'll fix everything on your guide (I wanna have the thumbnail image link to the large image hosted on this site instead of another site, which is a bit of a process to do, lol). Ah I see you already linked it to Imgur, I just fixed it to link here instead of imgur  :P

Yea, and I expanded the sections of those 4 trophies with the info you suggested, thanks again for all the help!

I was definitely not playing PokemonGo the last two nights with my friends running all around town I was a little busy, but here are some replies!

Awesome job you guys! 

If you want to keep track of this, you can and I can copy/past each update in the thread as everyone communicates. Let's do 1 lever per 5 trophies for a max level of 10? You can be in charge of the rest of this.

Only because the guide team as been working hard due to this event, I'll let Dragon change up the trophy.

We earned a lot this round!

:hidden: - Well aren't you a smart@$$ (Was supposed to be to write a guide for the event, but Dragon used his mystical powers to change it to - Literally level up the guide) Earned on the day Satoshi said this thread has "leveled up" and the rest is history! kept up by the thread and zadorvp (if he wants to)

:hidden: - That was impossible! (Create a guide with a platinum rated as ultra-rare at the time of publication) Earned by GarciaFever on July 7th 2016!

:hidden: - You must have enjoyed it (Create a guide for a platinum game within 1 month of the games release) Earned by GarciaFever on July 7th 2016!

:hidden: - It's finally over! (Create a guide for a platinum game that requires over 100 hours) Earned by Theladozz on July 7th 2016!

I would also like to congratulate GarciaFever for winning the first prize for doing a trophy that I, the seabear, thought was kinda hard. Remember, these awards are totally bias and are entirely up to me!

You can choose from the following rewards!

• $10 PSN(NA) gift card
  • $10 Visa Card
  • $10 right into your PayPal
  • PM me an address and I will send you a box filled with my favorite snacks!

I think I got everything, maybe I will edit this if I find something I missed.

OH S*** I WON!!! Damn I have never won anything from this site in my life!!

dylan-shock.gif

Thank you very much for the prize NerdRage. I will take the $10 PSN Card please.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 3