Project of Desperate Platinums

Satoshi Ookami

23 hours ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Hah, I played danganronpa 1 and 2 on pc, then got ultra despair girls on ps4 and finally danganronpa v3 before torturing myself to make a guide. How fun

Screw PC, play them on Vita! :D

10 hours ago, eigen-space said:

Just got it... I think I need to go cuddle a bunch of puppies and watch My Little Pony to try to readjust my brain...
And then get to work on the others because that was freaking fantastic!

You shouldn't have started with the last game but... excellent. 

Liking the game is the first step towards... despair :awesome: 

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The guide for Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony is up.

Gee, more updates :/ xD 

On 10/20/2017 at 3:46 PM, xZoneHunter said:

Well i finished DRv3. Now i just need reload and nonary games stack for the plat rank.

Upupupupupupudated.

20 minutes ago, lagoonaris said:

Hm, I think I join this PP. So far I only got the plat in Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, but I'm working on V3, Reload and UDG, so hopefully will get a few more plats soon.

Added

• 2 weeks later...

My despair has deepened to Level 6 with my Nonary Games plat! I played VLR without playing 999 the first time, and playing VLR again after 999 really elevated the game in my opinion. What a phenomenal series. I recently picked up Reload and Danganronpa v3 on a sale, so I'll be back for my plat rank upgrade in a bit!

4 hours ago, sundrew said:

My despair has deepened to Level 6 with my Nonary Games plat! I played VLR without playing 999 the first time, and playing VLR again after 999 really elevated the game in my opinion. What a phenomenal series. I recently picked up Reload and Danganronpa v3 on a sale, so I'll be back for my plat rank upgrade in a bit!

Oh phenomenal it is :) 

Upupupupupupupupupudeeeeeeeeeeto.