Favorite PC Game(s)?

Maxximum

Anno 1701, Anno 1602, Age of Empires 2, Starcraft1-2, Age of Mythology, Rise of Nations, Holiday Island, Warcraft 1-3, Sim City 4, Command & Conquer - Red Alert 3 Uprising... stuff like that.

... You know, games a console doesn't have, and a PC also probably will never have again because people these days prefer to play MOBAs and HeroArena...

RIP PC, as gaming plattform... :awesome:

(sorry) 

This is all going to be in alphabetical order. Also, I only really just recently got into PC gaming as a more serious thing whereas say maybe 10 years ago I would just play whatever the household computer could run, and I was born in 1997, so yeah... missed out on a lot of classics. That's okay though because that's how I found games like the Sims and SimCity! Back then I pretty much only played PC games if they were sims or management games. Also, I'll be listing the games as they're named in Steam / Uplay / GOG / etc., so there's no confusion as to what version I played. Also worth noting is that some of these aren't going to be PC exclusives. However, I am counting games that I've spent more time playing on PC than other platforms. So yeah, newbie on a rant here. I'll shut up and start my list. Just thought I'd give a little backstory-esque disclaimer-y thing first. :lol:

• ArcheAge
  • Audiosurf 2
  • Beat Hazard Ultra
  • Bejeweled (series)
  • The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
  • Blood: One Unit Whole Blood
  • Brawlhalla
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • DOOM (2016)
  • The Ultimate DOOM
  • DOOM II: Hell on Earth
  • Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
  • Fallout (series)
  • FTL: Advanced Edition
  • Gone Home
  • Grand Theft Auto III
  • Half-Life (series)
  • Hard Reset
  • Hotline Miami
  • Journey of a Roach
  • Minesweeper
  • Portal 2
  • Rogue Legacy
  • RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2
  • Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
  • Shank 2
  • SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition
  • The Sims 2: Double Deluxe
  • The Sims 3
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • Stardew Valley
  • Torchlight
  • Unreal Gold
  • Warframe
  • Wolfenstein 3D
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order

Edited by Tragedy15
Alphabetized list.
  • Like 2

There are quite a few:

• Postal 1 & 2
  • Civ IV & V
  • Total War Games
  • Stronghold Games
  • Age of Empires Games
  • Mount and Blade games
  • Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, and Hearts of Iron 3
  • Hitman Games
  • Half-Life 2
  • Original Fallout Games
  • Original DOOM Games
  • Command and Conquer Red Alert
  • Starcraft 1 & 2

Probably a few I missed, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got tons of pc games. But my favorite game was redfaction and counter strike for multiplayer and half life. Most are rpgs ffantasy, tales of mana, tales of phantasia and so on. 

On 12/12/2016 at 10:44 AM, Kingphisher_IX said:

There are quite a few:

• Postal 1 & 2
  • Civ IV & V
  • Total War Games
  • Stronghold Games
  • Age of Empires Games
  • Mount and Blade games
  • Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, and Hearts of Iron 3
  • Hitman Games
  • Half-Life 2
  • Original Fallout Games
  • Original DOOM Games
  • Command and Conquer Red Alert
  • Starcraft 1 & 2

Probably a few I missed, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Have u played half-life the first one and the other story made by the same company? I have played both and the alternative-- this game however was confusing and twisted.. you started as scientist but i don't wanna spoiled the rest.. and good games you have there by the way.

Edited by Silent
  • Like 2

If you remember Floppy Disk and Dos Box you should remember these games.

- Super Solvers Ancient Empires

- Math Rescue

- Word Rescue

- Scorch Earth

- Super Solvers Treasure Cove

-Super Solvers Treasure Mountain

- Super Solves Gizmo's and Gadgets 

I forget the names of the two other games.

One was on this machine like classic street fighter, but you have control over a  platform and a tiny ball smash tetris like blocks, but keep the tiny ball alive. 

Honesty i can't for the love of me remember this games name, but it's relevant to math in space came out along with Reader Rabbit.

From than I've been on all different consoles.

NHL2003 Gamecube, Ps2 Nightfire/Drakengard,  N64 Kirby Crystal Shards, Xbox Halo 2, Xbox360 Halo 3, Ps3 Final Fantasy all of them/ Disgaea Series. Xbox1 Final Fantasy type 0, PC Now these days, are Maplestory or League of legends. 

I'm right now playing Trails in the Sky SC prequel towards Trails of Cold Steel.

Edited by LOVEKuroyukihime
  • Like 1

My favorite one is a very old RTS game called Empire Earth, here are some screenshots of some games I played against the computer on hard difficult which by the way cheats like hell.

This one is a game of 1vs1 that took over an hour to complete, you can get a sense of how much you can expand throughout the map by looking at the minimap located in the lower right corner.

p7UxRKd.jpg

Here is my favorite Epoch to play which is Industrial age A.K.A Indy in EE... Really fun to play against computer or PvP

wRKxPL4l.jpg3wDhVJel.jpg

And lastly here is what usually happens whenever you decide to fight against computer in any epoch beyond modern age.

Red dots in the minimap give you a sense of how far the computer had expanded and ultimately ends up pushing into my base.

dhIeEUkl.jpg

Anyways that game was really good, you could choose any epoch you wanted to play from Prehistory to 'Space Age'. It was a blast to play that game back in the day when servers were still open. Also playing custom scens with people, they were maps designed by players with custom objectives to complete. Like Tower Defense, Hold the Line, Eternal Darkness, Labyrinth, Mech Warrior, Bridge Xssing and many more... Gosh that was a hell of a game.

It's still available in to buy GOG I believe.

Edited by Mercer_333
I can upload screenshots now ;) , Resizing images
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 0:37 PM, Silent said:

I got tons of pc games. But my favorite game was redfaction and counter strike for multiplayer and half life. Most are rpgs ffantasy, tales of mana, tales of phantasia and so on. 

Have u played half-life the first one and the other story made by the same company? I have played both and the alternative-- this game however was confusing and twisted.. you started as scientist but i don't wanna spoiled the rest.. and good games you have there by the way.

Nah, I haven't played the first one, unfortunately. Years ago I had it downloaded but never touched it. Not sure why I played 2 before 1, but I know I enjoyed 2.