System Shock (remake) is coming to PS4

smellslikejavier

Hell. Yeah.

Gonna get the PC version as soon as it comes out, but it's good to see they're going for the console market as well.

nice way to support the console version, by buying the opposite version -that will not have a plat-.

i don't even know why you are here if the only comments that i see you making on all threads are about "i'm buying the pc version, i'm buying it on steam..."

is like having a pc fanboy on the forums that just tries his best to piss off console gamers, without success.

anyways, i'm buying the ps4 version to support it and so they can keep making more ports like this!

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 2

nice way to support the console version, by buying the opposite version -that will not have a plat-.

i don't even know why you are here if the only comments that i see you making on all threads are about "i'm buying the pc version, i'm buying it on steam..."

is like having a pc fanboy on the forums that just tries his best to piss off console gamers, without success.

anyways, i'm buying the ps4 version to support it and so they can keep making more ports like this!

I don't care about any of that "console gamer" nonsense. I'm a gamer. Period. If it's good, I might even buy the console version later down the road, wouldn't be the first time I bought a game I like on multiple platforms.

Edited by ShadowReplicant

• 2 years later...

System Shock remake video shows misty halls and cavernous factories

The preview video is entirely final art from the game.

After its brief hiatus last year, the System Shock remake is back in full swing.

In the past months developers have shown off lots of environmental and enemy art in updates on the Kickstarter page, culminating in a preview of these new textures and environment models. Compared to last year’s alpha preview these look much improved. 

https://www.pcgamer.com/system-shock-remake-video-shows-misty-halls-and-cavernous-factories/

1it660D.jpg

tdU0LRY.jpg

Speaking at the Game Developers Conference in March 2018, Kick and Kuperman explained that because of the feature creep, a newly assembled team had restarted the game's development, staying focused on the promises of what they would deliver during the Kickstarter, and that they are now looking towards a 2020 release for the title. 

• 4 weeks later...

Starbreeze sells back ”System Shock 3” publishing rights to OtherSide Entertainment

STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN (February 11, 2019) – Starbreeze and OtherSide Entertainment have mutually agreed to sell back the publishing rights to OtherSide Entertainment for “System Shock 3”.

Starbreeze expects to be fully reimbursed...

https://www.starbreeze.com/2019/02/starbreeze-sells-back-system-shock-3-publishing-rights-to-otherside-entertainment/

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

PC pre-orders will open near the end of February on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Game Store. This will be accompanied by the release of our final demo which will include the medical level, cyberspace level, full dismemberment, all newly recorded voice lines, and a ton of additional features and polish. We will still improve on the experience as we get closer to launch so please check it out and share your feedback with us on Discord. The feedback we’ve received for the previous demos has been invaluable to us and we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Console versions of the demo will come later.

Well, that's great

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...