Next Plat?

daniezutton

Currently I'm working on Saints Row: The Third (2 trophies left for plat). What game do you think I should work on next out of the list I have provided below? I will also put the percentage.

Final Fantasy XIII (4%)

Sonic Unleashed (52%)

Prototype (62%)

Arkham City (55%)

Arkham Asylum (72%)

Dante's Inferno (44%)

God of War 3 (32%)

Heavy Rain (64%)

You could start with what you're closest to platting and work you're way down. Give you the most amount of plats in the lest amount of time.

Thats usually what i do, But sometimes its just a matter of what you want to play.

Going by you're list i'd hit

Dante's Inferno

Heavy Rain

God of War 3

Arkham Asylum

Arkham City

Prototype

Sonic

FF13

But thats just me,

And definitely don't forget Heavy Rain !! Because I think in my opinion it was best game I ever played on PS3.

And Plats that I'm strongly going for deleting from my screen are for now just two :

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD ( In about 1-3 hours )

Virtua Tennis 2009 ( in about 1-2months !!! AHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! Why did I turned on that old vomit game. We ( me and fellow russian of the same fate ) like only 2 idiots left on this whole world planning to get Platinum of this game. I hate my traits when I always making job till the end ( at games till 100% ) . I even don't go to my girl when she's all alone and occasionally drunk, even don't go with my brothers to the club at weekends or forgeting that there is Scooter at the beach concerting !!! Daaayum ! Why ?? Because of that shitless grinding. Playstation I loved you from the first birth moments but when you deleting my moments of life I'm thinking that you will burn under my balcony. Really sorry for that litany but sometimes I need to express myself xD

For me, i'd start with an easy game to build up some momentum. Then move on to a slightly more difficult game to continue building momentum. Continue this until you have yourself 8 more :platinum::D

Suggested order (easiest to hardest IMO)

1. Dante's Inferno
  2. God of War III
  3. Heavy Rain
  4. Batman Arkham Asylum*
  5. Batman Arkham City*
  6. Prototype
  7. Final Fantasy XIII*
  8. Sonic*

* denotes that this is purely a guess as I have never played it :P

Edit: Oh yeah, i'm sort of going for either GTA IV or Dead Nation currently. I have a couple games on my GameQ that may arrive soon so i'll probably switch gears to one of them.

Edited by bmj14772

You can if you want.

You should go for GOW 3 in my opinion. I have not picked up the saga yet but I watched my friend play GOW 3 from start to finish and boy is it epic and awesome!! On a side note, the graphics are killer as well! Win-win-win! :D As for me, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando is my next plat (just a few trophies away now ;) )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...