Final Fantasy XV Season pass announced.

Daniel_Shadow170

Square sees the writing on the wall. They know XV will be a hit with the biggest fans, but that this base has shrunk amazingly. Thus, they'll bilk them for all it's worth.

I do feel bad for people who bought a CE or whatnot without knowing that more content was on the way. Why didn't they just sell the CE for a little more, and ensure that ALL content was being purchased?

But for the lot of you, BUY BUY BUY! I need fanboys to drop their dimes, so I can pick this up for peanuts a few months later.

Unfortunately, it definitely seems that is the case with the biggest developers...

I think the mindset is wrong, they all want those Call of Duty numbers. They need to get more realistic, there's no way FFXV will sell 10 million copies real fast! Maybe during it's entire life span but certainly not like the first week or so! :(

I think the mindset is wrong, they all want those Call of Duty numbers. They need to get more realistic, there's no way FFXV will sell 10 million copies real fast! Maybe during it's entire life span but certainly not like the first week or so! :(

Everyone wants money, can't do anything about it.

Does these.. Season pass content have trophies?

Most likely.

I honestly disregarded it because of the art style. How good is it coming out?

Well, if chibis are not your forte you probably won't like it...

But it's cute :D

• Like 1

I really don't understand the complaints. Every other big game gets a season pass nowadays and no one bats an eye. But an RPG does it and we get the same tired "hur I guess it's not a complete game yet" crap arguments.

Because Japanese games never had the need to do this.

It was always AAA-only, if it starts being common for Japanese games, no game is going to be saved from this plague.

• Like 1

puts game on gamefly then waits patiently for an Ultimate/Gold/Definitive/GotY Edition

Next thing you know, FF7 remake will have multiple seasons of season passes like dead or alive 5 to nickel and dime your nostalgia. I wish japanese companies would stop westernizing their games and just stick with what made them successful in the first place.

i can see it now, want Bahamnut Zero it is part of Season Pass #3 along with the Ultimate Weapons and the Sacred Forest (forgot its real name the location with the Typhoon Summon that Ultima Weapon unlocks)

Gold Saucer now part of Season Pass #2 minus the story related content of course

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

puts game on gamefly then waits patiently for an Ultimate/Gold/Definitive/GotY Edition

i can see it now, want Bahamnut Zero it is part of Season Pass #3 along with the Ultimate Weapons and the Sacred Forest (forgot its real name the location with the Typhoon Summon that Ultima Weapon unlocks)

Gold Saucer now part of Season Pass #2 minus the story related content of course

Weapon super boss season pass #3. $29.99 for all the weapon super bosses and some are required to continue the story so you need to buy this to continue the game.

Weapon super boss season pass #4 $39.99 four additional weapon super bosses that were not in the main game.

Cave season pass: $19.99 allows you to access every cave in the game including new caves for new equipment which are only available if you have the new equipment season pass ($39.99) and allows access to the final dungeon.

Also announcing a mega season pass for $999.99 to gain access to the entirety of FF VII remake until we come to absolute brand new content that was not a part of the original game which includes but not limited to:

-post game content

-FF VII Crisis Core

-FF VII Dirge of Cerberus

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

I really don't understand the complaints. Every other big game gets a season pass nowadays and no one bats an eye. But an RPG does it and we get the same tired "hur I guess it's not a complete game yet" crap arguments.

They've been making the game for about a decade now. If you've paid *any* attention to the game up until this point, you'd see that it looks to be massive. The existence of DLC does not magically make the base game worse.  

I agree but people are gonna get mad no matter what.  To me, no worries.  Games didn't have DLC before, i played the games.  Games now have DLC, I play the games, then if i want, i DLC and play more of the game.  Done and done.  Don't give a damn about all that "content got cut...nickle and dime...blah.  Whatever.  They make em, i play em.  

• Like 2