I'm desperate for platinum. Brazil. Digital copy.

Clavietka

The servers just won't work, and I've bought the digital copy just for the platinum. Bar SFIV (for which the platinum (more spceifically, the challenges) are impossible, considering my skill level) and AC: Infinity (pay to win), this would be the only incomplete platinum for me...

My OCD just won't let it.

If I bought a used physical copy, would the online trophies be achievable? Do I have to access an online pass of sorts? I've only played around 2 years ago when it was free during my psplus trial.

If I rented it for this weekend, would you guys help me achieve the platinum?

=/ I feel hopeless.

The physical copy works online for some regions but not all. I heard the digital version doesn't work online in any region so you'll most likely have to buy a physical copy. Online works for the physical copies in the U.S.

Also just a warning the servers shut off August 31st!

• Like 1

The physical copy works online for some regions but not all. I heard the digital version doesn't work online in any region so you'll most likely have to buy a physical copy. Online works for the physical copies in the U.S.

Also just a warning the servers shut off August 31st!

I think it was established in another thread that the physical version works for all regions, but the digital version doesn't work in the NA region only. I had no problems accessing the online with my digital EU version recently.

Edited by Stevieboy

Thank you guys for all the support so far. Yes, I've used the term OCD broadly as I've never been diagnosed with it. But that's just my approach towards videogames and little projects. I just call it OCD because, in a sense, it hurts me, it hurts my overall enjoyment of gaming in general. I've lost count of how many saves I've restarted, how many games I've passed on coz I wouldn't be able to fully complete and how many awesome games I didn't play because I wanted that extra piece of equipment (my Final Fantasy X save has 600+ hours and is, quite possible, one of the best).

It would reaaaly sadden me not to platinum LBP: Karting.

I've already downloaded and installed the online pass (thanks to you guys), and the digital copy still doens't work. I'll rent the game this weekend, though, and go for 25 wins, 100 levels played, recent activity, beat a friends score and get 10 people to play my level.

I'll need boosting for those wins, beating my friend's score and I'll need 10 people to play my level. But for the 100+ levels I have to play, what's the correct way to approach it. I know 1 sec levels, but I've been informed that the counting is glitched and that I should play tis with karting.me opened.

(my Final Fantasy X save has 600+ hours and is, quite possible, one of the best).

That might actually be borderline OCD if you spent so many hours farming for the best equipment. 

I'll need boosting for those wins, beating my friend's score and I'll need 10 people to play my level. But for the 100+ levels I have to play, what's the correct way to approach it. I know 1 sec levels, but I've been informed that the counting is glitched and that I should play tis with karting.me opened.

Before this turns into a boosting thread (which the mods will lock), take a look at this thread: What to do when you want to boost a trophy.

I don

I don't have a good cellphone, so no playstation app for me. But I'll get to it. I've also decided to platinum Ace Combat: Infinity, as well as get 51% (maximum for base game on Pinballistik, dumb glitched free game I downloaded). In the end, only SF IV will truly hurt my eyes.

I need people to play my level, need 25 wins and 4 people in my pod. I'm thankful for all the support so far.

I don

I don't have a good cellphone, so no playstation app for me. But I'll get to it. I've also decided to platinum Ace Combat: Infinity, as well as get 51% (maximum for base game on Pinballistik, dumb glitched free game I downloaded). In the end, only SF IV will truly hurt my eyes.

I need people to play my level, need 25 wins and 4 people in my pod. I'm thankful for all the support so far.

You can copy and publish those levels with "1sec" or "online champ" in the tittle and you will get around 20-30 plays every 24 hours.

Thanks everyone. I was able to get all online trophies by playing the disc I rented and having downloaded the free online pass from the playstore. Thank you all very much and apologies to all people who truly suffer from OCD.

YAY.

Now onto NFS: Hot Pursuit online trophies.