Bye Bye Backlog: Instant Game Collection

Looks like I won't be getting started on Broken Age by end of this month. Feel free to add that to my list as well.

OK. I promise this is going to be one final update. (I don't think I'm exceeding 10 games with these changes)

Broken Age (0%) (reminder since you didn't add it yet)

Apotheon (0%)

Are we only allowed to use PS+ games before September 1st? or can we add PS+ games as they come out?

If the games have DLC in them, do we have to complete the DLC portion?

Stated and/or implied in the main post:

You have to have a list of at least five games when the event starts. Adding more games at a later point is allowed so I would guess that PS+ games from later months are allowed as well.

You have to 100% the games, so that is including DLC (otherwise you don't have a 100% on your card).

I've added a countdown clock to the OP. We are using New York time as the benchmark. Remember final changes in before the stroke of midnight. I'll update the OP with the new lists and changes at that time.

Here's hoping we hear about September's PS+ games tomorrow then...

Sounds good to me! Will hopefully get me round to working on some games I've been meaning to do but have never got round to!

1. Fez - 14%

2. Far Cry Blood Dragon - 10%

3. Ether One - 3%

4. The Unfinished Swan - 14%

5. Transistor - 1%

Edit: Played some Unfinished Swan last night.

Edited by booshy_89
  • Like 1

Are we only allowed to use PS+ games before September 1st? or can we add PS+ games as they come out?

If the games have DLC in them, do we have to complete the DLC portion?

Stated and/or implied in the main post:

You have to have a list of at least five games when the event starts. Adding more games at a later point is allowed so I would guess that PS+ games from later months are allowed as well.

You have to 100% the games, so that is including DLC (otherwise you don't have a 100% on your card).

Here's hoping we hear about September's PS+ games tomorrow then...

Whoops, sorry I missed your question. Yes, as Billy said, as long as you have a list of 5 minimum going into the challenge you are set to add games as they come up. If Sony announces the September games before the first, you can use those in your initial five.

Count me in  :D 

Grin Fandango Remastered (0%)

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (0%)
Table Top Racing: World Tour (0%)
inFAMOUS First Light (0%)
Gauntlet (0%)

I see Table Top Racing has announced a dlc so i want to replace Table Top Racing with The Unfinished Swan..

So my list will be:

1 Grim Fandango Remastered

2 Saints Row: Fat out of Hell

3 inFAMOUS First light

4 The Unfinished Swan

5 Gauntlet

Can you point me to that news? I liked that game and would not mind more of it.

http://www.psnation.com/2016/05/15/review-table-top-racing-supercharger-pack-dlc/

This has even more text about the content but no info about trophies

http://twinfinite.net/2016/05/table-top-racing-world-tour-talks-dlc/

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Thanks, didn't know that existed, but I'm looking at the trophies for the new DLC pack and it seems to be different (newer) DLC from the one from your link. The trophy DLC seems to be based on at least two new tracks, one snow and one beach.

Thanks, didn't know that existed, but I'm looking at the trophies for the new DLC pack and it seems to be different (newer) DLC from the one from your link. The trophy DLC seems to be based on at least two new tracks, one snow and one beach.

Now i'm curious too :D ... haven't found any info among the top 5 results of google :huh:

TOP SECRET hä? :blink:xD

Not sure if its old news but i just saw the trophy list for the new dlc here http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4694-Table-Top-Racing-World-Tour
Thats the only info i got..

PS+ lineup for september looks great!

add Journey and Amnesia: Memories also to my list if possible  :P 

1 Grim Fandango Remastered
2 Saints Row: Fat out of Hell
3 inFAMOUS First light
4 The Unfinished Swan
5 Gauntlet
6 Journey
7 Amnesia: Memories

• Like 1

I'm liking that September line up - made me want to throw two more into the mix at the moment!

1. Fez - 14%
2. Far Cry Blood Dragon - 10%
3. Ether One - 3%
4. The Unfinished Swan - 14%
5. Transistor - 1%
6. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - 0%
7. Amnesia: Memories - 0%

Not sure if its old news but i just saw the trophy list for the new dlc here http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4694-Table-Top-Racing-World-Tour

Thats the only info i got..

PS+ lineup for september looks great!

add Journey and Amnesia: Memories also to my list if possible  :P 1 Grim Fandango Remastered2 Saints Row: Fat out of Hell3 inFAMOUS First light4 The Unfinished Swan5 Gauntlet

6 Journey

7 Amnesia: Memories

FUCK Journey is on there? I wanted that game for ages but never bought it because of my backlog! Need to check the full post but I might add at least Journey as well.

Damm the September line up is rad.

1. Datura PS3 (0%)

2. Super Time Force Ultra Vita (4%)

3. Resogun Vita (7%)

4. PixelJunk Ultimate Shooter Vita (0%)

5. Proteus Vita ( 0%)

Will add more as the months follow: Hopefully Gravity Rush...but waiting for that DLC to go on sale.

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

Time for an 11th hour change! Due to Table Top getting new DLC and my desire to not stray in the Financial Year Backlog Challenge, I've decided to remove Table Top Racing and replace it with Journey, one of September's PS+ games (not the band, obviously). I may decide to add Table Top back later on, but I'd rather remove it now while I still have the chance.

So, my finalized list will consist of the following:

1. Grim Fandango Remastered (6%)
  2. Echochrome (0%)
  3. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (20%)
  4. Super Stardust HD (0%)
  5. Broforce (4%)
  6. Journey (0%) (PS4)