Bye Bye Backlog: Instant Game Collection

Why the heck not. 4 months to do finish off a couple games, shouldn't be too stressful.

Fez

Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2

Far Cry: Blood Dragon

I am Alive

Aarus awakening

Tower of guns

Hohokum

Ultratron

All ps3, all 0%

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 3

I have nothing better to do, I'll participate. My games:

1. Transistor

2. Grow Home

3. Remember Me

4. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

5. Murasaki Baby

and maybe 6. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Ok here's the list to start off:

Rocket League (18%)

Murasaki Baby (0%)

Never Alone (0%)

Saint's Row: Gat Outta Hell (0%)

Broken Age (7%)

I'll add more if i have time, but I'll also probably be working on other non-ps+ games so we'll see if I have time.

Haha, seeing as you both have chosen Murasaki Baby as one of the games to complete made me chuckle. That's gotta be the worst game (after Proteus) that I've played on Vita :D When I finished it I was really mad at myself that I pushed myself into playing it, despite 0 enjoyment and doing so only for trophies.

Great idea. I'll try with ones that I loaded up and started, but got nowhere with so I can work on my overall percentage at the same time. :)

1. Darksiders PS3 (2%)
2. Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Vita (5%)
3. Guacamelee Vita (8%)
4. Never Alone PS4 (16%)
5. inFAMOUS PS3 (23%)
6. Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition PS4 (24%) - depending if I can get my co-op partner to play again or not.

Edited by Shinoda_2qx
  • Like 2

Count me in. Here's my list, I'll think of two more some time later:

1. Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3 - 0%)
  2. Lemmings Touch (PSV - 0%)
  3. Persona 4: Arena Ultimax (PS3 - 0%)
  4. PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate (PSV - 0%)
  5. Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (PSV - 0%)
  6. Super Exploding Zoo (PSV - 0%)
  7. Super Time Force Ultra (PSV - 0%)
  8. Velocity Ultra (PSV - 0%)
  • Like 1

Alright, here's my list so far, there's 1-2 games I'm not sure about adding yet, but I'll have that finalized in the next week or so.

1. Grim Fandango Remastered (6%)
  2. Table Top Racing: World Tour (18%)
  3. Echochrome (0%)
  4. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (20%)
  5. Super Stardust HD (0%)
  • Like 1

Haha, seeing as you both have chosen Murasaki Baby as one of the games to complete made me chuckle. That's gotta be the worst game (after Proteus) that I've played on Vita :D When I finished it I was really mad at myself that I pushed myself into playing it, despite 0 enjoyment and doing so only for trophies.

Wuuuut? Murasaki Baby was a cute little game.

What did you not like about it?

Ok here's the list to start off:

All ps3, all 0%

Great idea. I'll try with ones that I loaded up and started, but got nowhere with so I can work on my overall percentage at the same time. :)

Count me in. Here's my list, I'll think of two more some time later:

Preliminary list. Might change later.

Alright, here's my list so far, there's 1-2 games I'm not sure about adding yet, but I'll have that finalized in the next week or so.

All on PS4

Added.

Wuuuut? Murasaki Baby was a cute little game.

What did you not like about it?

The most? Controls. I hate it when game is touchscreen only, and this one did it really bad. I was dying all the time because of unresponsive input. The whole game whether you liked the artstyle or not, was really sluggish. If it comes to such games Limbo did it a lot better.

That's exactly why I chose it, I need something to motivate me to finish it  :P

The most? Controls. I hate it when game is touchscreen only, and this one did it really bad. I was dying all the time because of unresponsive input. The whole game whether you liked the artstyle or not, was really sluggish. If it comes to such games Limbo did it a lot better.

I see, I can see that being a big problem.

I didn't have any problems with my touchscreen but I can see it being problem for some.

Sign me up please! I definitely need to clear out some backlog.

#1 - Prototype 2 (PS3)

#2 - Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3)

#3 - Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time (PS3)

#4 - Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)

#5 - Thief (PS3)

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 1

Warframe

Warframe isn't a game from the IGC. The OP states the following:

• Each game must have been redeemed from Playstation Plus. Games purchased with a Plus discount are not eligible. Games that were previously available from Plus that you have acquired by other means (purchase, borrow, etc.) are not eligible.

Warframe is a FTP title and not one from the IGC, thus cannot be chosen as a game for this event/challenge. If you remove it you'll still have enough games to compete though, so no worries ( :P). 

Warframe isn't a game from the IGC. The OP states the following:

Warframe is a FTP title and not one from the IGC, thus cannot be chosen as a game for this event/challenge. If you remove it you'll still have enough games to compete though, so no worries ( :P). 

Whoops, my bad. I should have consulted the IGC list, it has been sat in my library for months so I forgot that. I have edited my list and It has been shunned back into the dark dungeon that is my library. Thanks for the heads up! ^_^

Edited by Dark_Into_Light