List of PS3's Unobtainable Trophies

BooneIronshield

Off the top of my head, NFS: The Run (not sure if you were going to add) and James Bond 007 Blood Stone.

Yeah, Need For Speed: The Run is on my list to add. I'll probably go ahead and add Blood Stone too just based on what I'm reading online right now.

Thanks.

Edit: I went on and added James Bond 007: Blood Stone to the first topic.

Edited by BooneIronshield
  • Like 2

REALLY appreciate this as Saltyies is no longer up to date, speaking of which, not sure if intentional but - Your completion of this list tomorrow (Aug.20) Marks the 1 year anniversary of when the last PS3 unobtainable thread died (Last Edited Aug. 20, 2015).

You're welcome, glad to help out.

lol I definitely can't say it was planned but it's kind of funny how that worked out. 

Bulletstorm

Achievable Trophies: 49/61 (12 Unobtainable)

Like A Boss

Anarchy Master

Team Player

Final Echo

Environment Master

Heart Attack

Extinguisher

Bell End

Beat 'Em Down

Environmentalist

Barber

If you don't have the above trophies then you cannot get the platinum:

:platinum: Dead Echo

Reason - The servers have shut down due to the Gamespy closure.

The trophies in bold are unobtainable. However, they're DLC and not required for plat. Sorry for being pedantic. Just want you to have accurate data. Edited by Rowdi
  • Like 1

The trophies in bold are unobtainable. However, they're DLC and not required for plat. Sorry for being pedantic. Just want you to have accurate data.

lol no need to apologize, I appreciate you letting me know about those trophies and I've updated it and split it into base game and each DLC.

Edited by BooneIronshield

You have wrong amount of achievable trophies in FIFA 11.

You correctly listed all 14 (15 including Platinum), but you wrote 17 instead. =D

There are 30 obtainable trophies (technically. Home & Away is most likely bugged as it's not unlocking for some, I also tried it with no avail)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

You correctly listed all 14 (15 including Platinum), but you wrote 17 instead. =D

There are 30 obtainable trophies (technically. Home & Away is most likely bugged as it's not unlocking for some, I also tried it with no avail)

Thanks. I went on and added the Home & Away trophy and put a notation that it's possibly glitched as nobody on this site has unlocked it since July 31st. If it turns out it's just finicky and unlocks for some later then I'll remove it.

Funny how an unobtainable trophy in FIFA 12 is called "make it possible" lol. But you might want to add "my Euro" from the FIFA 12 dlc as a requirement is to beat a challenge. As we all know, challenges are no longer available which voids this trophy if you haven't already done so.

I've heard it's an all round glitchy trophy since the game released. Hopefully it's still possible.

Just a reminder the Disney Infinty trophies you noted in the PS4 thread will also soon be unobtainable for the PS3 versions.

The DLC packs for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Marvel Infinty Gauntlet have been delisted, so all of those are unobtainable now.

Did not know about V8 Superstars - just grabbed that while in UK, would not have wasted the money if I'd taken the time to check on MP trophies. grrrr

• Like 1

Just a reminder the Disney Infinty trophies you noted in the PS4 thread will also soon be unobtainable for the PS3 versions.

The DLC packs for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Marvel Infinty Gauntlet have been delisted, so all of those are unobtainable now.

Did not know about V8 Superstars - just grabbed that while in UK, would not have wasted the money if I'd taken the time to check on MP trophies. grrrr

Thanks, I've got those added to the lists. I can't believe I forgot to put the Disney Infinity games in the upcoming section since they were one of the main ones I wanted to make sure I had in that section  :facepalm: