Trophy thoughts?

Banana_Sausage47

250 times? What were these devs smoking when they thought of that one...and I'd like some of it, please.

Seems like a really difficult platinum, but it could turn into one of those games I just wanna play a lot anyway and then the plat will come eventually. 

On another note, I completely missed that this game was coming out so soon. How to put this in the planning..  :blink:

To be honest it's verging on ridiculous.  If the amount online drops it will become dull.  I think it will be fun in part but if those that play drops significantly the 10,000 kills will take ages.  I achieved this on BBC2 but that was ok as it was still played by quite a few people.  5000 headshots in such an expansive setting will be very difficult without boosting.  Similarly, 250 games with a friend could take a while depending on the duration of each game.

• Like 1

Very long indeed, i have played 34 hours of this on PC and have only got 10 out of 56 achievements. But it is a very fun game so grinding shouldn't be too hard.  

Nice to ear this  xD

But it will be relased only on the PSN, no retail, right?

Edited by FlareZero

Blood brother

Play with the same friend 250 times.

^ as long as one doesnt have a gf or a girl has a bf so they can play together, this trophy is unobtainable.

I mean, we all know that a guy who can play that long can't have any friends :awesome:

laughing out loud!
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26.12.2016 at 11:11 PM, Smithy said:

I know you posted this a while back, but did you ever find out if it is?  

It's pretty cheap on the store so I might pick it up.

I'd say avoid it tbh, this game is glitchy af and there aren't many players active anymore.

Either get in on PC or forget it :unsure: