Property_Damage's free to play giveaway

Property_Damage

Hello friends

PlayStation has sent me a redeem code via email, a 75$ value, for in game items for the following 4 free-to-play games on PS4:

Jpxa6OQ.jpg

Warframe:

Dawn of Tenno Bundle

75 platinum

Kogake (melee weapon)

3 day credit booster

3 day affinity booster

Smite:

Fire and Thunder bundle

Zeus unlock

Sol unlock

Wrath of Olympus skin

Polaris skin

200 gems

NeverWinter:

Gilded Giant Spider mount

1 week VIP

World of Tanks:

American Tier II TIE6- PS light tank

100% trained crew

2 large repair kits

3 days of premium

100,000 silver

Bonus Xp

...and more!

1: this is for NA accounts only

(sorry, but PlayStation emailed me this code directly and since my account is NA, and i don't know If the code itself is region locked, we will keep it NA only just to be sure)

2: this code will only be given to the 1 lucky person whom I see fit, meaning..this code isn't for the greedy..you actually have to prove to me that you already play at least 2 of the mentioned titles, if you play all 4, then you're considered top priority. So show me a screenshot with these games on your trophy lists / profile.

Look guys, I just want to make sure whoever is receiving this is going to take full advantage of everything it has to offer, not just some person who just wants some free stuff because it's free to obtain

3: now here's the kicker, this expires on Sept. 30th 2016

So act fast boys and girls!

I know, I know..that's coming rather quickly

I waited a while to make this thread..but there's still plenty of time to redeem it

4: the decision will be made by 12pm USA eastern time tuesday, August 30th 2016 (tomorrow)

Thank you and goodluck

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 4

Look guys, I just want to make sure whoever is receiving this is going to take full advantage of everything it has to offer, not just some person who just wants some free stuff because it's free to obtain

Thanks for doing this! I don't play any of them, but it'll be awesome for someone who does to receive this.

I haven't played any of them except Warframe yet, even though I would love to play them, just haven't gotten to them yet since Warframe is so addicting! I know I won't be eligible so good luck to everyone and as always, props always to people when they do giveaways on here. I've always thought this was the best online community I've ever been on

*It would be a great way for someone like me who wants to play these games to gey a good start on them though ;) just sayin*

Edited by Styx2319

Thanks for doing this!

No doubt

Awesome, would love to join on this.

North America accounts only, sorry!

its nothing against other regions but this was emailed to me directly from PlayStation

my account is from NA, so I'm under the impression special vouchers I receive is NA based

I haven't played any of them except Warframe yet, even though I would love to play them, just haven't gotten to them yet since Warframe is so addicting! I know I won't be eligible so good luck to everyone and as always, props always to people when they do giveaways on here. I've always thought this was the best online community I've ever been on

*It would be a great way for someone like me who wants to play these games to gey a good start on them though ;) just sayin*

i'll consider you in the running ;)

I've played Warframe in the past, and it was pretty entertaining. I remember getting the 10 hours at some point, so I have played a little bit :P 

Recently got into Smite and it's really fun so far! It appealed to me tons more than Paragon (which was terrible IMO)

I've played World of Tanks on PC, and it was fun for a while. PS4 version didn't appeal to me because of grindy trophies, but this could ease the process haha ^^

Neverwinter is the only game from this list that I didn't play, but I heard a lot good about it, and I'm looking forward to try it with my friend.

Thanks for doing this! Good luck to all you guys :)

Here's my code if anyone wants it. No need since I don't play on my NA account.

LR2R-PMNR-G8DL

Thank you. I think I got it. It worked.

North America accounts only, sorry!

its nothing against other regions but this was emailed to me directly from PlayStation

my account is from NA, so I'm under the impression special vouchers I receive is NA based

Oh i see. well i do have an NA account if it can still be redeemed by another account. that's how i got my capcom humble bundle anyway

• 2 weeks later...

I play some of these and was very disappointed I didn't get this when all my friends did Would really appreciate this.

I'm very hardcore smite fan .. Play on PC and Ps4 tho its kinda annoying because everything I unlock on PC doesn't sync with ps4... so doing it 2 times.

And I played a bit of Neverwinter I started playing it but stopped because all my friends leveled up without me... left me in the dust would really love to go back to it

ANDDDD Warframe I never played I always wanted to try it and If I get this bundle most likely gonna play the mother loving tart out of it.

Also I always wanted to try world of tanks I didn't even know that came in the bundle till I rechecked and I was like that game Is FREE? WTF so Probably gonna be playing that very soon.

Edited by ChastityFail