Anime games

fang7744

Anyone know any good Anime games for Ps4, PS3 and the PS Vita if they are on disc or for download doesn't matter ☺ (specially any with romance)

Thanks

Are we talking strictly localised games here?

Persona, Danganronpa and Virtue's Last Reward/Zero Time Dilemma are pretty popular series.

Edited by Nuttro93

You know how Batman knows he's needed by the big ass light in the sky?

You just fired up the Satoshi Signal.

Idk how well you liked the Naruto and Fairy Fencer game on your account, but the later Naruto games are better than UNS2. You might like some of the "Tales of" games?

Don't know any that deal with romance though...

• Like 4

Dragon Ball Xenoverse is among one of the best choices at this moment: it's at its prime, perfomance, mechanic, features, balancing, and content wise. You then have the (second) price cut currently in effect for Xenoverse, which is an insane steal. Lastly, the sequel comes out in less than two months, so what better way to prepare then buying the first one?

• Like 1

Well I don't know if it'll be considered as an "anime" game but there's too much anime stuff in here and has romance so Akiba's Trip is what I thought.

Also Odin Sphere Leifthrasir has romance.

Samurai Warriors 4 did get an anime adaptation but it sucks.

And Sengoku Basara too. Both though have little to no romance at all.

Voila, here I am! 

While ZE does have an OVA, it's not technically anime. =D

And nothing to say about the fact that Persona and Danganrompa are Before Games than ported as anime? xD

Surprised nobody Adviced AOT since it's out since 3 days here xD

Anyway there are a lot it depends on what You are searching for example you can easily find OP or Naruto games around if you like them

There is alot of anime based games, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sword Art Online, Digimon, Attack On Titan, and many others. It all just depends on what you are actually looking for. 

Personally though, i would suggest the Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, Bleach, Sword Art Online, Digimon, Attack On Titan, and Bakugan anime games.

Edited by KyuubiWarGreymon

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness comes out this month for Vita and PS4. The anime was great, so hopefully the VN is just as good.

No HanaKana MC but it should be good =D

Urobutcher is working on it =D

And nothing to say about the fact that Persona and Danganrompa are Before Games than ported as anime? xD

Sure, because it has an anime :awesome:

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT :D

Akane is an epitome of HanaKana's voice acting :D

Rewatch the series, now! :awesome:

I watched it back before I was educated in the ways of HanaKana. What a fool I was!  :P

I've been meaning to rewatch it for awhile. I still haven't seen the second season, and I'd like to refresh my memory of the events in the first season before I do that. Now I know she voices Akane, I'll get right on that!  :D

How has no one mentioned Ar nosurge or Ar Tonelico where a lot of the games mechanics are focused on the romance? Also the record of agarest war trilogy are another that focus on the romance. Catherine is a good one, Time and Eternity. The Guided Fate Paradox and its Sequel The Guided Fate Ultimatum, Akiba's Trip 2, Tears to Tiara 2