Return to Arkham New Release Date Revealed

I was originally going to get this (not straight away, but eventually) and stack, but after doing the DLC in City...

No. Never again. :S

It's great for all of those that missed out on it last-gen though.

You did the all the challenge maps 4 times? With Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman? Damn son... all those medals. I had a hard time doing it once as batman for the platinum.

You did the all the challenge maps 4 times? With Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman? Damn son... all those medals. I had a hard time doing it once as batman for the platinum.

Not yet :( Doing it as Nightwing currently, but I've finished the other 3. The DLC certainly made me appreciate standard Batman a lot more, lol

• Like 1

It did before, that's why they delayed it indefinitely. The new video shows that the ps4 version does look better now.

Oh, l typed before watched that one. Didn't even know devs were going to make it better. Yeah, this is what l call remastered for the first game but 2nd game l still think it looks better on ps3

Oh, l typed before watched that one. Didn't even know devs were going to make it better. Yeah, this is what l call remastered for the first game but 2nd game l still think it looks better on ps3

Yeah the jump in quality is more visible in the first game. Though honestly I think i'll buy it as soon as it comes out. Haven't played Asylum since i got the platinum 4 years ago. I remember getting all the riddles and stuff at 6 am. Good times. Before debts and taxes.

Yeah the jump in quality is more visible in the first game. Though honestly I think i'll buy it as soon as it comes out. Haven't played Asylum since i got the platinum 4 years ago. I remember getting all the riddles and stuff at 6 am. Good times. Before debts and taxes.

Ah, l feel you man. Growing up sucks. Still, l was waiting a " THANKS OBAMA " at the end of your post lol

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Finally got those horrible combat trophies out of the way. I knew that getting this platinum would be difficult but I didn't realise it would be one of my most difficult platinums to obtain. I guess persistance pays off in the end. A few days ago I was considering leaving the platinum and just admitting it was too hard for me. I was terrible at the combat. I would be lucky to get more than a 5 hit combo. And forget about getting a perfect combo with all of Batman's moves. Just couldn't be done. Now a few days later, I have all the combat challenges completed. ?

Just need to get the predator challenges and I am done. Hooray!!! Hopefully the predator challenges are easier than the combat challenges. Please tell me they are easier lol