Most skilless online players of any AAA game

It appears now more than ever, there's a legion of terrible low IQ gamers flooding the Uncharted 3 multiplayer and coop games. It's weird how the Uncharted game with the most owners has the lowest trophy completion percentage. It's not a new game. IT'S BEEN OUT FOR 5 YEARS. 

If you're trying to trophy hunt with this game, it's going to be a nightmare as you're most likely going to be teaming up with random rocks. Did I say rocks? YES They are as dumb as rocks! 

(Anybody want to attack my topic here? Come get it! Make my day! It won't bother me AT ALL don't matter what happens.)

Looks like somebody got angry while playing and is their taking their frustration on this forum. Look buddy I totally understand your frustration when things don't go your way but it doesn't make sense to blow some steam on a forum while ridiculing others because they suck at a game.

Also, nobody is going to attack you for being mad but people will attack you for posting your feelings and complaints as a topic. If things were Willy nilly and people were allowed to post things like this, it would be flooded with hatred and anger so my guess is this topic will be locked soon, but that's just my guess.

Hope you value more things in life because if a game makes you angry that it makes you post here, you really need to evaluate your priorities in life, just saying and no offense.

• Like 2

This is why I mostly avoid MP, not because of inexperienced players but overly serious ones. I like playing for fun, not because it's a competition.

To each their own I guess, it just doesn't sound like fun to me.

Edited by Sofa King
  • Like 1

I never played the competitive multiplayer much without boosting, but I managed to have teams who won the game for me a lot of the time, it only took me a few hours to get 50 wins in TDM for example, with randoms on my team. If you are really stressed about this game then join a gaming session or create your own and get the competitive multiplayer done with ease, if you're an elitist who wants to do it without boosting then I'll ask, why? You're just adding more stress to something you clearly don't enjoy.

For co-op adventure, I didn't use PSNP gaming sessions for that, I did it with one friend and one guy I met while boosting the game, my one friend had already earned 100% on the game before so he knew what he was doing. In co-op arena I managed to join 2 randoms on crushing and get the "invincible" trophy by only playing round 9 and 10 with them. It's difficult to get the competitive multiplayer done without boosting on this game because normally there are clans of 5 people who join the lobby and kick everyone's ass. As for co-op arena, it's very likely you'll at least find some great players there that can carry you through crushing. I never did any co-op adventure with randoms though, I doubt they'd know the strategy for trophies like Overseer without talking to you on the mic. 

I had my UC3 as a birthday present from a cousin that was really good at the game and rolled with equally good squad. The game was already 1-2 years old so they were max level and prestige and shit and then I join their squad and get royally rekt at the matches so my first impression was bad. Tried by myself and really didn't find the MP fun at all so I didn't play it, same with TLOU and UC4.

ND makes great and sometimes amazing stories for their games but the MP in my opinion is just mediocre that has slapped into the game.

look at the bright side. In MP you could be paired against rocks, that'd be awesome. Make trophy hunting for those trophies a lot easier

Also having rocks on your team means they won't steal your kills and stuff from you either......

So this is actually great news for trophy hunting

Edited by MrUnknown625

i don't know why i clicked on this...i don't know why i clicked on this...this is kind of a silly thread IMO...could be said for any game really...might i suggest not playing online if it bothers you that much...you will find that there are new players who don't know what they're doing any game you play...heck, i might even be one of them someday...god forbid we end up on the same team and you're that guy raging on his/her mic the whole game as i try to learn new maps, modes, and game mechanics...have patience with us noobz please...many of us just want to have a little fun to relax after a hard day's work/school/whatever...just be glad we're not all in god mode killing the crap out of you instead...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

i don't know why i clicked on this...i don't know why i clicked on this...this is kind of a silly thread IMO...could be said for any game really...might i suggest not playing online if it bothers you that much...you will find that there are new players who don't know what they're doing any game you play...heck, i might even be one of them someday...god forbid we end up on the same team and you're that guy raging on his/her mic the whole game as i try to learn new maps, modes, and game mechanics...have patience with us noobz please...many of us just want to have a little fun to relax after a hard day's work/school/whatever...just be glad we're not all in god mode killing the crap out of you instead...

I could have not said it better

DF007gamer.png