DLC sale - EU PSN

Stevieboy

You kidding?! I've been waiting for so long for discount on Driveclub DLCs... and only in Europe?! What about NA too?! I have NA disc...

I'm still waiting for the final few DLC packs to go on sale :(

It's bad enough that they weren't included in the season pass, they could at least get a discount every now and then.

I know, right? It's weird but I guess they finally realised nobody thinks it's worth to pay 19.99 per DLC and decided to put it on sale on an even lower sale price than before.

The Tropico 5 Complete Collection is coming out in two weeks. I don't know about the rest of EU, but in the UK it's not much more expensive than all of the DLC currently on sale (£26 vs £28), plus it's physical and includes the actual game.

I'd recommend getting that over purchasing digitally, so you have the option to sell it on once you've finished. Especially if you don't already own the base game.

• Like 1

I'm still waiting for the final few DLC packs to go on sale :(

It's bad enough that they weren't included in the season pass, they could at least get a discount every now and then.

All DriveClub DLC is available in the season pass. The stuff that isn't is DLC for DriveClub Bikes.

All DriveClub DLC is available in the season pass. The stuff that isn't is DLC for DriveClub Bikes.

No Limits and Finish Line are Driveclub DLC, but their trophies are part of the Bikes list because they ran out of space. I don't think they're included in the season pass, at least I have the pass and would still need to buy them.

Thats what I get for relying on a thread. Wont make that mistake again.

That now brings the total of FOUR/4 DLCS I want from this list -_-

For some strange reason when I copy and pasted it, it was missing out some PS4 links between the letters E and L. I have fixed it now, but for some reason it always leaves a weird link for Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO – Season Pass although it still directs to the PSN store when clicked, but when I try to fix it, it deletes the links it was missing out before. Very strange.

For the record, these were the ones missing from the list previously:

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

Sadly KoA DLCs only go on sale once every 1-2 years. I had to wait about 2 years for it too, but the DLCs add 10+ hours of content, so it's really great.

If this is really true, that means dlc won't go on sale until next year or so... Last time it was on sale was at the end of last year.. Pih :|

Well, they aren't technically optional if you need them to 100% the trophy list for the game.

Well, technically having a 100% trophy list is also optional so...

Ehhh, one of LittleBigPlanet Vita's DLCs, some of One Piece Burning Blood's DLCs and some of Senran Kagura Estival Versus's DLCs are on this sale. It's not much, but at least there are some.

Oh, didn't noticed them, still nothing I'm interested at the moment though (will get Senran Kagura eventually)