DLC sale - EU PSN

Stevieboy

Dang it, there's too many good DLC sales on PS3 that I could get it if I still had my PS3 but I sold it too early.

Oh well, Tropico and Alienation DLC it is. Would also buy Battlefront DLC if the main game no longer had glitchy trophies.

Edited by wickenex

This is a really good sale! I'll probably end up buying the Just Cause 3 Season pass and LittleBigPlanet 2+Vita DC Comics pack. I'm happy to see that the sales in the EU are mostly just improving :).

Edited by LucasV9991

I might get the Dark Souls II DLCs. Too bad Metal Gear Rising and Persona 4 Ultimax DLCs aren't among them ... again.

I started Dark Souls recently.I wonder if the Artorias of the Abyss DLC provides anything good that will help with the main game and the platinum.It's really cheap now

The AotA DLC has some OP weapons and magic. And it's a great addition to the game.

Still no sale on the Metal Gear Rising DLC... It'll happen one day! :shakefist:

I was looking for that too.

Nothing here for me. I really wanted Kingdoms of Amalur and Watch Dogs.

Sadly KoA DLCs only go on sale once every 1-2 years. I had to wait about 2 years for it too, but the DLCs add 10+ hours of content, so it's really great.

*snip*

Thanks for the heads up Stevie. I also like how the info is actually in the OP instead of the usual link to the relevant info without anything else :D.

• Like 2

DLC sales are forbidden in North America because they make too much sense. I would trade every damn Flash Sale for a sale like this.

Truer words were never spoken.

I often wonder if this is a marketing plot to sell more season passes (because they're a better VALUE) in NA since DLC never goes on sale.

EU at it again with those great sales. Been happening quite frequently. (Im additionally nearly always seeing at least 1 thing I want from the constant EU sales.) Does NA ever get -actual- DLC sales? (There's at least 3 things I'd buy from this EU sale :\.)

This is a really good sale! I'll probably end up buying the Just Cause 3 Season pass and LittleBigPlanet 2+Vita DC Comics pack. I'm happy to see that the sales in the EU are mostly just improving :).

JC3's SP is not included in the sale.

Edited by Mar