9/23 Playstation Store Flash Sale (NA)

awf9495

I could get a copy online from Gamestop for $10, but it probably wouldn't be a good copy.  Thinking about it, the Atelier series seems like a better fit for a handheld for me anyway, but probably not for $30+.

Yeah I advise against buying used games from Gamestop's website. A long time ago, back when I was still an Xbox gamer, I ordered a used copy of Magna Carta 2 off the Gamestop site and when I got it the discs were scratched up and they came in one of those generic cases that Gamestop uses that was beat up. I returned it to one of the stores right away to get my money back.

The trilogy in the sale are the "Plus" releases too which are altered (from a little with Totori Plus to ALOT with Rorona Plus) and come with the DLC from their console variants and I agree that they fit the Vita better too. 

Edited by Quaedam_Animae
  • Like 1

Well.... Bought a bunch of stuff here that I am not gonna play asap lmao.... This flash sale doe.....

PS4:

That Omega Quintet is a must for me....

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Stardust Vanguards

Is Grim Fandango Good??

PS3: (The sister's console atm :P)]

Mamorakun Curse! 

Catherine

As much as I want them "Tales of" titles I still want a physical copy of them. 

I love this sale though  :D

You might be better off trying to find a physical copy. Rorona is pretty cheap these days (the original one - not the plus).

Actually, looking at this sale, there's a lot of nice stuff there. Time to do some shopping!

But Plus versions are not physical in the west so if you want Plus versions, you can only get it digital.

I agree that they fit the Vita better too. 

Maybe it's because I started with console versions but I would say that Ateliers fit consoles more.

Thanks for letting me know! Digimon is tempting.

Get it. Definitely worth it. I might get Megadimension Neptunia VII. I had my eye on that game for a while.

A nice sale! Good thing I waited before buying Trails of Cold Steel 2 (I'm postponing it since the 3rd game is not out yet).

From the sale I will get Digimon Cyber Sleuth this time, as well as Saint Seiya Soldier's Soul (my PS3 is not dead yet!) and Senran Kagura Bon Appetit as a dessert (and because it is a game full of plot :D).

Saint Seiya is also on PS4 if you didn't know.

The Shantae games are being put in like each sale lol. (EDIT: Just realized a good deal of these games have been in some of the most recent sales.) About the 3rd or 4th time ive seen them within 6 months. A sequel is set to release this Winter, so it would be good to get around this time, but Sony could follow that slick trend of theirs by putting a game thats been in sales constantly then coming to the IGC soon after.

So I want to wait till the Halloween sale and IGC to see what happens to the games, but its partially risky. (Second installment is only $3 so I may buy that one however, and take the chances with the higher priced 3rd installment.)

I've been thinking about getting Xenoverse for the PS4 and there it is. I am a little miffed that I just bought Fairy Fencer F a couple weeks ago though.

Do it, get it. Its an amazing game and bundle. You see how much youre saving?! Edited by Mar

Low on money due to all my bills being due soon, but I went ahead and picked up Legend of Korra for the ps3. Can't beat 66% off.

You have a PS4, why purposely buy the inferior version?? Its not like this is one of those sales where the more powerful version is more expensive (like The Legend of Kay was last month), theyre the same price so... why?

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1