9/23 Playstation Store Flash Sale (NA)

awf9495

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mamorukun Curse, both Sword Arts almost free! Catherine and Rocketbirds 2 at a very good price too!

Ah, I knew that Mamorukun Curse was ultra hard, but didn't know it was a bullet hell. Might end up not buying it then. :(

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

There's some good sales in there

Day of the Tentacle Remastered caught my eye for that price.

That is the one surefire purchase for me.  I know it will probably be an IGC selection like Grim Fandango and Broken Age before it, but I like DoubleFine enough to throw a few bucks their way.

• Like 1

A nice sale! Good thing I waited before buying Trails of Cold Steel 2 (I'm postponing it since the 3rd game is not out yet).

From the sale I will get Digimon Cyber Sleuth this time, as well as Saint Seiya Soldier's Soul (my PS3 is not dead yet!) and Senran Kagura Bon Appetit as a dessert (and because it is a game full of plot :D).

• Like 1

Ooooh, I've been wanting Sword Art and it's only $5. Stick of Truth is pretty cheap too, cheaper than physical copy used. Broken Age looks really pretty and has a great cast. Akiba's Trip is looks really funny so I kind of want to try it. 

If you haven't gotten Legend of Korra, do it. It's a silly amount of fun and only $5, so you've got nothing to lose.

• Like 1

I keep waiting for just one Atelier game to go on sale for $10 or so as I'd like to dip a toe in the water before diving right in, but it seems like the only time I see a decent sale it is for entire Arland trilogy.  Probably just revisiting the mid-90's with a couple of old school point and clicks this sale (Day of the Tentacle and Broken Sword).