What is the Highest PSN Trophy Level of Your Friend's List?

DanielVT

I'm currently the highest level on my friend's list at level 15 (trophy card in signature).

After me, it is a tie between bishoujokitsune and OverWatcher1985 who are both tied at level 12.  I grew up with them in real life, they're pretty cool.

bishoujokitsune: 892 Trophies and 9 Plats

OverWatcher1985: Trophies are on private and only viewable on my PS4 which is currently unavailable at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

for me its someone who's the same level as me but as of right now has more percentage and trophies etc. 
PSN ID: q_BraZzy_p
profile-bar-level.png17                                                                                              profile-bar-level.png17

:platinum: 38                                                                                                :platinum: 35

:gold: 185                               Just for comparison I have:                    :gold: 147  

:silver: 508                                                                                             :silver: 520

:bronze: 1483                                                                                           :bronze: 2227

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention, the reason my trophy stats here are different then what my card shows is, I have some trophies hidden like unobtainable plats that I don't have.

Edited by xxLuBuX

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...