The Love Live School Idol Festival thread

TheVader66

9 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Scouted once in the step-up box. No UR, but I finally pulled Dancer Maki which makes Dancer my first complete set! Also got Yukata Maki, who is very cute and is another set I adore.

I got nothing not even an SR I wanted. Either way, Step-Up Scouting are always the best to scout, so @YaoiGod if you want to scout for muse members now is the perfect time.

By the way @GlennRhee by completing the Dancer set, do you mean the Arabian Dancer Set? If so, I am so jealous since I been trying to complete that set but I only have Kotori, Maki and Eli at the moment.

If you guys want more Love Gems there is a new Master Song and a new Expert Song in the Aqours Section.

zHSIclT.png?1

LJShLEB.png?1

Also love the new wallpaper for LLSIF. It perfectly matches my Taisho Honoka in fact it really goes well with any Honoka.

2xNZ2bL.png?1

XCUAyq4.png?1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way @GlennRhee by completing the Dancer set, do you mean the Arabian Dancer Set? If so, I am so jealous since I been trying to complete that set but I only have Kotori, Maki and Eli at the moment.

Yep! Got Dancer Rin from her birthday box and then Maki followed a month and a half later. The next set I'm close to completing is March/Flower - only missing the Rin and Honoka. I hate the new Muse boxes being focused on attribute, though. I'd rather go back to scouting for specific sets (i.e. pickup boxes). My dream of completing Constellation may never be realized, even though I'm only missing 3 SRs.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, YaoiGod said:

i don't mind really except that i didn't get a single UR yet.

You can't expect URs that easily :awesome: 

1% is a beeeach.

But you got many SSRs.

Expect your first UR on your 25 BT scout :awesome: 

Did the step up (for BTs) 

Step 1: Hm... 11 R envelopes... Cool Maki SSR flip

Step 2: Hm... another SSR, Pure Nozomi

Step 3: Hm... another SSR Nozomi, + 2 SRs

Overall, 150 Gems for 5 BTs... well, now that's disappointing. 

I would appreciate SSRs...

IF I HAD URs TO IDOLIZE ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You can't expect URs that easily :awesome: 

1% is a beeeach.

But you got many SSRs.

Expect your first UR on your 25 BT scout :awesome: 

With my luck, you are absolutely correct :awesome:

Also yeah i don't mind, slowly but surely i will be able to get even better scouts.

Um another new event that i will be participating in soon will begin, the companion event thingy. Can anyone explain this to me in better detail than the game or is it the first time this type of event is made?

6 hours ago, YaoiGod said:

Um another new event that i will be participating in soon will begin, the companion event thingy. Can anyone explain this to me in better detail than the game or is it the first time this type of event is made?

It'll be the first Nakayoshi Match for EN (Sorry I'm kinda used to using JP terms :lol: but it is the same thing) It is something like a coop mode because you'll get to play with 3 other people to accomplish certain missions.

There's a public lobby but you can also invite friends to a private room. This is me and my friends

1EFuCpKl.png

Anyway for the missions there will be 2 types and it is either a Combo mission or a Score mission. On the image I posted above that's a Score mission. To get the highest event points possible for every difficulty, you guys should get an SSS Rank for the missions. Score missions are very easy tbh, Combo missions are the annoying ones. There will always be that 1 guy who messes up their combo mid song and you'll end up with SS Rank.

You guys may need this one also. It will be how you'll be computing for the mics (microphones). It represents your team's power level and it is based on your team members rarity and the sum of each members skill level. Higher mics will have higher bonuses

sZqJXNd.jpg

The mics I am talking about.

kZsCIIMl.png

The bonuses btw, for Combo mission there will be higher amount of uh.. combo assist? I dunno what to call them on EN lol I don't play there anymore, it is that blue note thing from MedFest and ChaFest. For Score mission the bonus will be higher multiplier for the score taps, it is like the score modifier from MedFest and ChaFest.

Hmm.. I guess some things will make more sense ones the event is up.

Edited by RaveNScythE

@Satoshi Ookami @FallenElysion @YaoiGod @Keello96 @GlennRhee @Mike13858 @RaveNScythE Time for a brand new event. This event is the Companion Match Event which is like Score Match but the players have to work together to get a high amount of Events points by getting the SSS Score. Anyways the rewards for the event are a SR Pure Hanayo and SR Cool Kotori. They both look amazing in their outfits.

74rMj4K.png?1

tblQ8wG.png?1

RfrLeX1.png?1

7PqQMIR.png?1

I am actually in love with this event since it feels good to know that you are a contributing a lot in the missions but pulling Full Combos is going to be tough for me since I actually don't try at all to get them. 

ScXpRM4.png?1

Edit: After posting this, I played another round and I found the Combo Mission that Raven was talking about and Jesus Christ it wasn't fun because it felt like everything was riding on you and if you fucked up. Then the team shall suffer. Luckily I managed but I started to panic tap because I was scared more of missing a beat than getting a "good".

Also it marks my debut of my "Clone Force" Team in Events.

Hu4cv3d.png?1

CIIOQsg.png?1

I am also in love with Stamps since you can spam them like hell and they voice lines.

TVOVOFQ.png?1

18 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

You guys may need this one also. It will be how you'll be computing for the mics (microphones). It represents your team's power level and it is based on your team members rarity and the sum of each members skill level. Higher mics will have higher bonuses

sZqJXNd.jpg

The mics I am talking about.

kZsCIIMl.png

I am surprised that my team full of URs only has 5 mics. Now I actually have incentive to raise my skill level for them.

9ksk2mR.png?1

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

By the way @RaveNScythE do you know what this is? Is this a new way to calculate the event points earned for rewards.

zpOiw64.png?2

Also I got another Combo mission again and this time I didn't panic at all and by the looks of the Blue Beats number on the top right corner. I only used it once since it was 16 instead of 15. Though we didn't get the Triple S since two of our members didn't get the Full Combo on the song. I am guessing they missed a beat.

ZbFU6ht.png?1

65gr3bV.png?1

13 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way @RaveNScythE do you know what this is? Is this a new way to calculate the event points earned for rewards.

zpOiw64.png?2

Daily goals. The points are based on the combined performance of every player who played the event during that day. You will get rewards depending on what total score is achieved at the end of the day. After that the rewards are distributed when that day’s results are finalized. And what the heck it seems they reduced the points needed on Global lol lucky you guys, in JP we need a whole day to even reach above S.

10 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

Daily goals. The points are based on the combined performance of every player who played the event during that day. You will get rewards depending on what total score is achieved at the end of the day. After that the rewards are distributed when that day’s results are finalized. And what the heck it seems they reduced the points needed on Global lol lucky you guys, in JP we need a whole day to even reach above S.

Wait, so you are telling me that this score is the combined score of everyone playing the event at the moment. That is awesome, it is sort of like the Spirit Bomb but for points. Also we have the reduced point requirements? Damn, how much points do you need for the JP version?

Edited by TheVader66

7 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Wait, so you are telling me that this score is the combined score of everyone playing the event at the moment. That is awesome, it is sort of like the Spirit Bomb but for points. Also we have the reduced point requirements? Damn, how much points do you need for the JP version?

Yep that is the combined score of everyone right now. There is another daily goal and that is based on the amount of Perfect Note taps. I don't remember exactly how much is needed in JP but it is very high. I'm reading chats right now on discord and it seems we agree that EN has reduced requirements. Like I said it takes a whole day to even reach above S rank while it seems there on Global, it was only after an hour and half after the event started and you guys have already reached S.

Edited by RaveNScythE

5 minutes ago, RaveNScythE said:

I'm reading chats right now on discord and it seems we agree that EN reduced requirements. Like I said it takes a whole day to even reach above S rank while it seems there on Global, it was only after an hour and half after the event started and you guys have already reach S.

Klab has seriously underestimated the World. Especially since most people in the Western North American Continent are asleep and some in Europe are barely waking up, so this isn't even our full potential. 

Also you are on discord talking about love live? Is it dedicated to Love Live only or just game in general? 

Edited by TheVader66

8 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

Also you are on discord talking about love live? Is it dedicated to Love Live only or just game in general? 

It is dedicated to the SIF. You can also find people here doing private matches for the current event.

Edited by RaveNScythE

Combo missions FTW, getting free first place just for full combo, me gusta :awesome: 

It's not a bad event but I'm pretty sure it's just a new event feeling and it's going to be annoying after a few repeats. Especially since it's pretty much Score Match together. 

I like the rewards, though. Free Alpacas are good.

@TheVader66 Gee, why such a crazy team for Full Combos when you have over 10 freebie notes :D 

On 12/11/2017 at 9:20 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

@TheVader66 Gee, why such a crazy team for Full Combos when you have over 10 freebie notes :D 

I don't trust myself. I feel like I will panic tap one of the beats.

By the way, @RaveNScythE I though you could only get SSS rank if everybody did the Full Combo but only two of us got the Full Combo and we still got the triple S rank.

v7zwgOL.png?1

50 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

By the way, @RaveNScythE I though you could only get SSS rank if everybody did the Full Combo but only two of us got the Full Combo and we still got the triple S rank.

I'm quite sure I did say mid song. If you mess up near the intro or outro it is fine. Just not mid song.

So the Tennis Kotori UR is available. I though I had enough time to gather 50 Love Gems before she appeared but I was wrong.

HrSrrAg.jpg

I failed in getting her but for the first time in awhile. I got a UR and it is Pajama Rin UR at first I thought she was an SSR which is why I didn't get a screenshot of the Solo Yolo. I am happy to have another Rin on my team.

idJ2Ggb.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlennRhee said:

Guess I'm not saving for Momijigari Dia any longer.

1385idolizedRiko.png

I SUPER hope I can get Wonderland Riko early (maybe on the first pull? Hey, best girl, please?) so I can hvae a LOT of pulls for Christmas Riko.

She is slowly getting more smug with every UR she gains.

3i8ztzf4t7401.jpg

Edited by TheVader66

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

I failed in getting her but for the first time in awhile. I got a UR and it is Pajama Rin UR at first I thought she was an SSR which is why I didn't get a screenshot of the Solo Yolo. I am happy to have another Rin on my team.

(ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻ 

ANOTHER Smile UR?! :/ I want Smile URs...

17 hours ago, TheVader66 said:

So the Tennis Kotori UR is available. I though I had enough time to gather 50 Love Gems before she appeared but I was wrong.

Wait... you only have 5 Loveca now? o.O What are you doing with your Loveca? O.O

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Wait... you only have 5 Loveca now? o.O What are you doing with your Loveca? O.O

I actually had 35 Love Gems but I wasted them on this Solo Yolo. I took the screenshot after I did my run so it only shows that I have 5 Love Gems.

3 hours ago, GlennRhee said:

Man, though, I hadn't realized how different the art had gotten over the course of a year. It's weird to see how much better the current artists are!

Someone made a comment saying that is going to be hard to believe Riko about having low self-esteem when her she looks smug in some of these.

By the way @RaveNScythE please tell me that people that leave this event get penalized because this is bullshit. We all got Full Combo except one and we got only an S.

xMkpoc1.jpg