The achievement list of Battlefield1 has revealed.

MilanYildirim

https://www.exophase.com/game/battlefield-1-xbox-one/achievements/

I was / am quite interested in its story but wasn't into its multiplayer so this list is ideal for those like me. Looks insanely easy.

Thanks man. Was waiting for this. Some trophies look easy but depends how hard "Complete all challenges in campaign" is....since it's a WW1 game it could be easy or very difficult

Reaching Rank 1 with all infantries in MP. Oh boy, there it goes 20h+ of MP...

And following 25 squad orders. LMAO, as if anyone ever played as a team in this game, haha.

Sometimes it feels nice to help people and those squad orders are easy to complete like give me ammo, give me medkit etc. Should be doable in a few matches.

Reaching rank 1 with all infantries on the other hand could be a little longer but from what l see from Beta, l think it won't take that long.

Thanks man. Was waiting for this. Some trophies look easy but depends how hard "Complete all challenges in campaign" is....since it's a WW1 game it could be easy or very difficult

You're welcome. I also believe they will be doable. Will be a fair challenge at most l think.

• Like 2

I hope the trophy list will be exactly the same, I really like this list. This list has a great variety of trophies and quite a lot of multiplayer trophies which I really like for Battlefield games. Either way, my pre-order stands and I'm excited for the road to the Battlefield 1 platinum :).

This is the first Battlefield I'm intending on picking up. After playing the beta I was thoroughly surprised at how fun it was. As an added bonus the trophy list looks pretty easy in comparison to what I've heard about the older Battlefield games. Hopefully the DLC trophies won't be too difficult or grindy though.

• Like 1