Easy and Fun Plats/100%

MAUSZX

So how is this an easy platinum?  Tales of games are pretty infamous for being rather difficult platinums due to the trophies to get all titles and collector book items that are typically present and Xillia is a two playthroughs required and showing 80 hours minimum in the trophy guide.  I admit I'm genuinely curious since it's among my baclog.

This being said, Tales of Hearts R is probably the easiest plat of the Tales of games since it has a way to easily fill the collector's book and doesn't have title related trophies, plus it's shorter overall.

Edited by ladynadiad

So how is this an easy platinum?  Tales of games are pretty infamous for being rather difficult platinums due to the trophies to get all titles and collector book items that are typically present and Xillia is a two playthroughs required and showing 80 hours minimum in the trophy guide.  I admit I'm genuinely curious since it's among my baclog.

This being said, Tales of Hearts R is probably the easiest plat of the Tales of games since it has a way to easily fill the collector's book and doesn't have title related trophies, plus it's shorter overall.

I found it easy and fun to play. That's why I put IMO ;)

Telltale games are pretty chill.

Wolverine was fairly easy/fun.  A little grindy, and I missed a dog tag or two which was a (avoidable) massive pain.

I think uncharted games are pretty easy.  I didn't have a lot of trouble with crushing, once I got used to it. although the end boss for Golden abyss was so aggravating.

Rayman origins

papo & yo

the mysteries of little riddle

wolfenstein the new order

fat princess poc (f2p)

Tony Hawk Pro skater (if you played them before)

Tales from space

Zero escape games

LEGO games, any of them.
Gravity Rush, especially Remastered.
Skylanders games [first is the hardest, most recent is the easiest].
Sly Cooper series
Ratchet and Clank
Machinarium [unless you don't like this type of game]
Flower
Journey

Dark Cloud

inFamous 2, Second Son, First Light

I can definitely vouch for Ratchet & Clank (PS4).

Although,

Any of the R&C games are fun. As well as easy, and quick plats.

Also gonna list The Order 1886. Super short game, but I found it fun to play, and the plat time is less than 6 hours, even at your own pace.

Edited by FriedRyce