Easy and Fun Plats/100%

MAUSZX

I'm thinking on hunting for new plats this December in vacations, but I don't want to be super bored, I want to have fun and to have some platinums, this list might help others.

Your games can be on PS4 PS3 or the Vita it does not matter.

I will tell you some games I know.

I will give to you some fun easy plat games just to start the list for everyone.

Infamous 1 (ps3)

Infamous 2 (ps3)

Infamous Second Son (ps4)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and punishment (Ps3 and Ps4)

What games do you know that are easy and fun to plat, let me know.

I'm thinking on hunting for new plats this December in vacations, but I don't want to be super bored, I want to have fun and to have some platinums, this list might help others.

Your games can be on PS4 PS3 or the Vita it does not matter.

I will tell you some games I know.

I will give to you some fun easy plat games just to start the list for everyone.

Infamous 1 (ps3)

Infamous 2 (ps3)

Infamous Second Son (ps4)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and punishment (Ps3 and Ps4)

What games do you know that are easy and fun to plat, let me know.

I don't think Infamous is an easy plat at all but Its a good idea to start this Topic.

Some games I know are

NCIS the Game Ps3

Sega Mega Drive Collection Ps3

Assassin's Creed II

God of War: Chains of Olympus

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Heavy Rain (some replaying required, but nothing taxing)

Life Is Strange

Mini Ninjas

Tales From The Borderlands

The Wolf Among Us

Trine 2

Any Lego game (they take a while to complete, but are generally easy and fun)

• Like 2

I would go with those two Infamous games from PS4. Second Son will require two playthroughs, but it will be a short run because the Expert mode on Evil Morality is faster than the first playthrough (good on normal mode). 

The Mega Drive/Genesis Collection is dead easy, probably less than 10 for sure. Try to get it on rental or buy it on the cheap and return it LOL. 

I would say if you want really easy, but great/good stories....Tales from the Borderlands and Life is Strange. Virginia and The Bunker qualify, but are newer. 

Hilarious, fun, and easy: Goat Simulator and Jazzpunk.

Shameful and easy: Skyscrappers, Goosebumps, and Albedo. 

Different and easy: Stories (Path of Destinies), Catlateral Damage, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

Satisfying (pop platinum sound) and less than 35 hours: Resident Evil 5, Shovel Knight (just the plat, not 100%), and Resident Evil Revelations 2 

Edited by baypoo

Well Kinda.. I meant easy plats that are fun to get, since there are a lot of people playing awful games just for a plat.

Well, the entire list I made consists of fun, easy platinums. Only Book of Spells is a super boring kids game but other than that one, the rest are both fun and easy platinums to go for :P.

Edited by LucasV9991

PS4

Jazzpunk

Virginia

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Ratchet &Clank

Life is Strange

Grim Fandango

Vita

Sly Collection &4

Zero Time Dilemma

Persona 4 Dancing All Night (only if you like/played the series because the music is from it)

PS3

Sly Collection &4

Edited by DuckSwimmer
  • Like 1

Any Telltale games (Back to the Future, Tales of Monkey Island, The Walking Dead, etc.)  The old ones with 5 episode sets are especially nice since they add 5 100%s for like 10 hours of play.

Last Rebellion (ymmv here, I thought it fun, others may not agree, but it is easy)

Zuma's Revenge (another ymmv, it's easy if this is your sort of game, but iron frog may be hard if you suck at these games, I thought it fun enough to 100% on three platforms)

Sparkle 2 (avoid the other Sparkle games if you want easy 100%s, Sparkle and Sparkle Unleashed are insanely hard, but Sparkle 2 is pretty easy)

The Xblaze games

Norn9 Var Commons

Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth

Amnesia Memories

Virtue's Last Reward

Danganropa 1 and 2

Dragon Fantasy Books 1 and 2 (2 is a bit glitchy though)

Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi

Mahjong Royal Towers

• Like 1

You did, I actually commented on that. I swear I was searching your post and couldn't find it. I thought that you had erase it.

I made a similar thread earlier this summer.  The games I decided on were God of War series.  Also Minecraft if you're into that kind of game.

Well, the entire list I made consists of fun, easy platinums. Only Book of Spells is a super boring kids game but other than that one, the rest are both fun and easy platinums to go for :P.

Cmon, book of spells was quite fun. Nothing like grabbing your stick and screaming expelliarmus at the screen. I actually enjoyed a Book of Potions slightly more.

The new Sherlock Holmes game Devil's Daughter is also quite enjoyable

• Like 1

If you enjoy racing games, pick up Burnout Paradise. Great racing game with a lot of trophies and a rather active community.

I own it, but is it really an easy platinum? I ask because I haven't been bothered to start it yet.

Shocked N.E.R.O. hasn't been mentioned.

Get Manual Samuel if you want a complete WTF but laughably easy plat.

You should try some point and click games, easy plat if you follow a guide. Tons of missable trophies, though.

Broken Age

Broken Sword 5 (physical copy)

Day of the Tentacle

Grim Fandango Remastered

If you like racing games, try NFS games like Most Wanted, Rivals and the Reboot (2015) those are the easy ones with a bit of online trophies.

ericperez18.png

I own it, but is it really an easy platinum? I ask because I haven't been bothered to start it yet.

It's easy for anybody whos played an arcade racer before, but you might struggle a little bit if it's your first racing game ever, but you'll get used to it in no-time.

Edited by d1l2e3v4

Looks like people already beat me on this.

I'll list a few that I've already finished:

- Until Dawn. Very good campy '80s style horror flick. People have mixed feelings about the gameplay and it does require you to do the ending about three times (one to save everyone, one to kill everyone, and one to have Sam immediately flick the switch).

You've already put a little time into it but definitely finish it up. It's one of the better Playstation exclusives.

- All God of War games you haven't finished. Easy series in general and definitely one of the best offerings the Playstation consoles have had to offer. The challenges might give you a little trouble and if that's the case there is a guide here on PSNProfiles to help you with video postings.

- Sly Cooper. Great platforming series and very easy even if you aren't good at platformers. That would be the first game I would try to finish up.

- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. This game is more difficult than the other ones I've listed but it's not that hard either. For the challenges I would watch a video and carefully analyze what the player is doing so you get the required score for the trophies. Story mode is fun and it's more of the same great game play from The New Order. I hope they come out with another game starring BJ.

• Like 1

Oceanhorn, great easy Plat for anyone that likes Zelda style games.

All the 'Arcade Game Series' games, if you like old school stuff like Pac Man, Dig Dug, Galaga & so on.

Volume, Severed, Hitman GO are all especially awesome on Vita as travel games so you can get easy trophies on the go.

All the Senran Kagura games are cheeky fun with pretty easy Platinums.

Gravity rush, the original or remaster are both great & will get you set for the new one coming soon.

InFamous Festival of Blood, another great side story to the InFamous series & an easy 100%

Coffin Dodgers, a cool little kart racer. I had a lot of fun with it.

Catlateral Damage, if you like cats (enough said)

Most people have smashed these trophies but it's a good list for anyone that hasn't or is new to trophies.