WTF is SONY doing. My name has been changed...

snacklepuss

So after a bit of Sont having Network Isues on PSN I pressed refresh on the PC browser where I was logged into PS Store.

Look at my effing name. It changed from snacklepuss to YOU-_-STILL-MAD at the top right corner and so has my avatar...  This is how it should be..... snacklepuss

5365710398423040.png?k=C4IT0eMmBie901pPG

AND NOW IT IS CHANGED TO YOU-_-STILL-MAD

4882621469556736.png?k=UU6r65TxWFMzhL4v4

Edited by snacklepuss

l

So after a bit of Sont having Network Isues on PSN I pressed refresh on the PC browser where I was logged into PS Store.

Look at my effing name. It changed from snacklepuss to YOU-_-STILL-MAD at the top right corner and so has my avatar...  This is how it should be..... snacklepuss

5365710398423040.png?k=C4IT0eMmBie901pPG

AND NOW IT IS CHANGED TO YOU-_-STILL-MAD

4882621469556736.png?k=UU6r65TxWFMzhL4v4

ooks ok to me am i missing something?

I am logged in as snacklepuss in PC 1

Then I press refresh and the name YOU-STILL-MAD appears with no avatar.

Look at the pictures and top right corner under SONY

Are you sure you didn't log in on a different user on the web store? Because I'm seeing 2 different PS Stores.

I pressed REFRESH-and who was likeda Hell is the user logged in as YOU-_-STILL-MAD

See my problem now?

Edited by snacklepuss

Sony doesn't change people's usernames

Especially to shit like what you're saying yours has changed to

Your account may have been breached by someone so I'd contact Sony before immediately assuming the company itself is trolling you :')

Even if he's account was 'breached' they couldn't change the username

Something smells fishy

• Like 3

Sony doesn't change people's usernames

Especially to shit like what you're saying yours has changed to

Your account may have been breached by someone so I'd contact Sony before immediately assuming the company itself is trolling you :')

LoL...I wasnt saying that Sony did it on Purpose FFS give me a bit of credit...

Somethings happened with the Network when it was down. Some sort of crossoverr or cookie problem with someone.

That name is not even remotely anything to do with me. Accusing Sony of trolling me LoL...

I am not saying it maybe or did it happen

I am telling you all now thats exactly what happened, not ifs, buts or maybes, -NOT APPARENTLY-

I took screenshots of it. And now its back to snacklepuss...WTF like... This is thee strangest day ive had on a console-pc

Edited by snacklepuss

LoL...I wasnt saying that Sony did it on Purpose FFS give me a bit of credit...

Somethings happened with the Network when it was down. Some sort of crossoverr or cookie problem with someone.

That name is not even remotely anything to do with me. Accusing Sony of trolling me LoL...

I am not saying it was it happened..I am telling yo now thats exactly what happened, not ifs, buts or maybes, -NOT APPARENTLY-

I took screenshots of it. And now its back to snacklepuss...WTF like... This is thee strangest day ive had on a console-pc

Your loss, YOU-_-STILL-MAD has a sweet account with 6 trophies

• Like 1

Even if he's account was 'breached' they couldn't change the username

Something smells fishy

Please enlighten me....As I wouldnt know what the fishy part might be.

HOW can that Name be ME or at least how can that persons account be on my PC by me simply pressing refresh?

Oh and yes it had my avatar as well, but by the time I got the capture out, it was a standard avatar

It corrects itself??????

It shouldn't be incorrect at all. Thats what I pay SONY for...ANYONE know if this happened before and where the account of that name?

Edited by snacklepuss

is your trophies reset to zero or something too?

it do sound like someone have breached your account or someone is trolling you.

I remember something like this happen two years ago or something on steam, thousand of users got really pissed as when they logged in with their information they'll log in as a different person on steam.

Edited by yellowwindow7

I believe what has happened here is someone has access to your PSN account. They've changed the e-mail account associated with your PSN account to another e-mail, and then used your e-mail with another PSN account!

Shouldn't give out your account info!

This could also be done if they got access to your e-mail account, then they could reset password and get access to your PSN account that way! :o

Edited by MMDE

I believe it's a PSN error not an account breach.

Thats what I have to believe as its the most simplest answer and no malicious effects have been caused by the name changeing and rechanging. Just keep your eyes peeled folks. If it can happen to me, bigger things ca happen to anyone here.

@HeavensLightfire - Thansk a lot...At least I m not alone on this LoL......Weird as fxck tho....

• Like 1

If you're asking for help here maybe try having less of a shitty attitude toward everyone. Have you tried to contact Sony and explain it to them?

Maybe youre reading into my posts as though I am addressing you and then saying I have a shitty attitude; but what reason would I do that?

And for what?

BTW youre the only person to say that to me, especially on here and I have been here a while yet never insulted anyone.

Care to share the nature of how youre conclusion is me having a "shitty attitude toward everyone" Whos everyone?

And wheres the shitty attitude? Please define it? Its easy to trigger someone, a child can do that. THE TOPIC IS MY NAME WAS CHANGED-Not "SHITTY" and "ATTITUDE" (2 words you brought here yourself, not me)

Id rather help a person, any person,  than be a "shitty Character" whom uses ad hom speeches for "everyone".

You say that as though youre representing the people of PSNP just to make an incorrect statement. My attitude is fine. Check my other other posts.....

Just because you say I have a "shitty attitude toward everyone" does not make it so.....

>>>>>BACK ON TOPIC >>>>>>>

Edited by snacklepuss

Maybe youre reading into my posts as though I am addressing you and then saying I have a shitty attitude; but what reason would I do that?

And for what?

BTW youre the only person to say that to me, especially on here and I have been here a while yet never insulted anyone.

Care to share the nature of how youre conclusion is me having a "shitty attitude toward everyone" Whos everyone?

And wheres the shitty attitude? Please define it? Its easy to trigger someone, a child can do that. THE TOPIC IS MY NAME WAS CHANGED-Not "SHITTY" and "ATTITUDE" (2 words you brought here yourself, not me)

Id rather help a person than be a "shitty Character" whom uses ad homi speech to make an incorrect statement.

Just because you say I have a "shitty attitude toward everyone" does not make it so.....

I sent you a PM. If you have shared your PSN account info, or even e-mail account info, then someone might be trolling you big time right now.

That is my best bet unless there is some known issue right now.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

NOPE.........In fact Sharing gets you banned and its illegal. But youre right about the trolling.....So I am aware that its happened as soon as I became a Premium member too. Thanks for the reply.

You don't get banned for simply sharing your account. Probably exist some case of it, but I've never heard of it.

If someone got your PSN account login or e-mail account login, then they could do this! I highly doubt Sony had anything to do with this. More than likely human error on your part. Do you know anyone who could have got your login info (PSN/e-mail)?

http://psnprofiles.com/YOU-_-STILL-MAD

Seems to be a troll account, more than likely created to annoy someone in GTA V online or something! :o Has also been used with 3 other online games.

so yeah...

this is an account someone has made to troll, and I think the chances of someone assigning your e-mail to it in an attempt to be an asshole is rather big.

As I said, all they would need to do is:

• Access your PSN account, change the e-mail.
  • Set your e-mail to this troll account.

I recommend you contact Sony about it! :)

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1