The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

4 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Nice update mate. 

Yes the magicka 2 sessions have been good and at the end we will all have a nice new ultra rare plat! 

I've been looking at some Vids of those harder challenges and I think we can get them done easy with a little practise. 

Excellent news, to be honest I was starting to think this carry would fail.

In unrelated news lovely to see someone use "practise" correctly. Long live verbs, they are important too.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CjShai said:

In unrelated news lovely to see someone use "practise" correctly. Long live verbs, they are important too.

LOL! It was most definitely a fluke I assure you. 

But hey, you just educated me so thank you for that. I actually thought one was referring to repeating the same task over and over for improvement whilst the other refers to the doctor's surgery. I didn't actually realise one was the noun and the other the verb form of the word. 

Edited by adam1984123
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

LOL! It was most definitely a fluke I assure you. 

But hey, you just educated me so thank you for that. I actually thought one was referring to repeating the same task over and over for improvement whilst the other refers to the doctor's surgery. I didn't actually realise one was the noun and the other the verbal form of the word. 

My pleasure, I will send my invoice today ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Bet you invoice your clients in bronze, silver, gold and platinum rather than AUD. 1f601.png1f602.png

Bronze and silver maybe... I can't see CJ getting a plat for anyone else.. it's a struggle for CJ to get one for CJ's own profile :P

And there is my monthly CJ banter. Back to work I go :)

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Bet you invoice your clients in bronze, silver, gold and platinum rather than AUD. 1f601.png1f602.png

For you I will make an exception. I would like one of those Barbie, preferably washed first.

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Bronze and silver maybe... I can't see CJ getting a plat for anyone else.. it's a struggle for CJ to get one for CJ's own profile :P

This is very true, anyone who knows me, knows I would rather attempt to chop off my own hand with an Xbox One controller than help another human being.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2017 at 9:30 PM, Feral said:

Saw that they started the Christmas sale. Definitely be picking up some bargains soon.

You got Mafia 3 for a steal, it's really good game.

Yeah they usually have some of the special editions on sale at great prices, I would get in as soon as possible though because they seem to go quickly. I was annoyed with myself after the last sale because I left it too late and the Watch Dogs 2 San Francisco Edition sold out -_-.

On 11/13/2017 at 11:07 PM, MattyH16 said:

Nice, both good bargains! I will mention though, if you haven't already, install Mafia 3 and redeem the season pass codes ASAP. According to the pamphlet, the codes expired a couple of months ago but when I tried them a few weeks ago, they still redeemed. I wouldn't leave it too long though, just in case.

Thanks for the heads up Matt! It hasn't arrived yet (it was being sent from a store in the middle of nowhere) but I'll do it once it arrives. Out of curiosity, does anyone know how the redeemable codes work from an ACL standpoint? For example, what happens if somebody purchases a game and the code has already expired? Or purchases a game, leaves it on the shelf and it expires? I know recently there has been changes to gift card expiry dates which I guess is kind of similar.

On 11/15/2017 at 11:09 PM, damage_6-9 said:

Aah, lovely cool Darwin ....... 9:40 pm and it's 34 fkn degrees :)

I don't know how you handle that mate, there is no way I could live in Darwin!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, CjShai said:

Though just to be a nazi, "get them done easily with a little practise." is what it should say.

Edited by damage_6-9
Typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Yeah they usually have some of the special editions on sale at great prices, I would get in as soon as possible though because they seem to go quickly. I was annoyed with myself after the last sale because I left it too late and the Watch Dogs 2 San Francisco Edition sold out -_-.!

Which is always a good thing, though finding space for more special or collector's editions is getting hard. I've done the order, 1st of at least 4 packages arrived today.

Shit, that's a tough one to miss out on. But yeah it's first in best dressed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

So I just achieved my 5000th trophy and by coincidence it was the Magicka 2 platinum that @CjShai, @MattyH16, and @spazza136 have been working on over the last few weeks. Such a tough platinum and couldn't of got it without these guys. Thanks lads.

It was also my 88th plat... Closing in on number 100 1f60e.png

5000th trophy ...... 88 th plat .......... it's truly amazing we ever meet ......

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 5:00 AM, Feral said:

Which is always a good thing, though finding space for more special or collector's editions is getting hard. I've done the order, 1st of at least 4 packages arrived today.

Oh man, I have no idea where I'm going to put all stuff that comes in the collector's editions. That's a problem for later :lol:. What did you pick up in the sale?

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

So I just achieved my 5000th trophy and by coincidence it was the Magicka 2 platinum that @CjShai, @MattyH16, and @spazza136 have been working on over the last few weeks. Such a tough platinum and couldn't of got it without these guys. Thanks lads.

It was also my 88th plat... Closing in on number 100 ?

Congratulations on the 5000th trophy and 88th platinum mate! Although with numbers like those I'm surprised that CJ has acknowledged your existence, let alone agreed to play through the game with you! :P

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Oh man, I have no idea where I'm going to put all stuff that comes in the collector's editions. That's a problem for later :lol:. What did you pick up in the sale?

Lol that's the only problem hey, finding space. Currently have that problem because of AC: Origins and South Park's collector's editions.

I got: Mortal Kombat X and Thief for the Xbox One. Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. Plus a new clear blue controller and some Pop Funkos.

There was a few games didn't get in case they're cheaper in the Boxing Day sales.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

Just lost my shit, watching Today show and there was was this bloke going on about the Melbourne "heatwave".... "We look like breaking a November record that has stood for 155 years.... today could be the 7th day in a row of 28 degrees, and the temperature of the water here at St Kilda is testament to how HOT it was overnight..... didn't drop below 19 degrees, in fact it was the 8th night in a row that hasn't gone below 15."

Oh, the humanity...... lol

The weather has been cracking. Not too hot and not too cold. People love to complain about the cold winter and hot summer down here. Shits me to tears. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

The weather has been cracking. Not too hot and not too cold. People love to complain about the cold winter and hot summer down here. Shits me to tears. 

That's what I love about the weather in Darwin, it's raining or it's not; it's hot or it's fucking hot, lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

It was also my 88th plat... Closing in on number 100 1f60e.png

Congratulations mate and thank you for joining us. I'm going to try to get Magicka 2 done this week as well, maybe even as a milestone!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

That's what I love about the weather in Darwin, it's raining or it's not; it's hot or it's fucking hot, lol

That's the number one reason why I'd never go to Darwin lol.

Edited by Feral

Just now, damage_6-9 said:

Disappointing to hear that mate, thought it would be a prime reason to come up here.... being somewhere hot makes drinking even more important....... have to keep your fluid levels up 1f37b.png

Well you make a very good point, I might have to reconsider lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Nice haul! Although I'm not sure I support the purchase of Xbox games :P. Chance are that they'll be cheaper during Boxing Day sales but who has the patience to wait for that!?

Yeah :D Ha ha ha the poor Xbox needed the attention, it's the red headed step child eating crusts. Clearly neither of us lol.

Now EB said they're doing a Black Friday sale. It annoys me since that's an American thing but still if there are some good sales then I'm in.