The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

4 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Backlog update:

#6. Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment (Ultra Rare 1.60%)
#7. 3D Dot Game Heroes (Ultra Rare 3.38%)
#8. Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (Uncommon 23.15%)

That's my backlog session done. Unable to get anymore done from my backlog list in under two days when both games have over 100 hours gameplay.

Ouch. in one way 11 years is a great return but it's bad timing for it to pack up.
My first PS3 is still going strong but sold to a family member my second only lasted me 4 years and the third has not had any issues yet.

That's a massive effort on the backlog mate. Nice work. 

I only completed 4 of 9 this year. To be honest I would have focused more on them if the competition was tighter in division 2.its easy points really ?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

That's a massive effort on the backlog mate. Nice work. 

I only completed 4 of 9 this year. To be honest I would have focused more on them if the competition was tighter in division 2.its easy points really 1f61b.png

I would've given you a run for your money but I thought it was rum instead run. Clearly messed up lol.

• Like 3

Just now, adam1984123 said:

Haha easily confused - especially after a few rums. And they are next to each other on the keyboard so can totally understand. 1f600.png

Exactly! How was I supposed to fight it. Glad you understand cause next year, it's on lol.

1 hour ago, damage_6-9 said:

STRIKE TWO...NEVER, EVER blame rum for anything.....

Don't worry too much, this isn't baseball..... strikes are infinite

Lol wasn't so much blaming it as saying I was out drinking that competition instead of playing games :P

Ha ha ha infinite strikes so that's the punishment? No rum? :o

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Feral said:

Lol wasn't so much blaming it as saying I was out drinking that competition instead of playing games :P

Ha ha ha infinite strikes so that's the punishment? No rum? :o

No rum?, that would be a bit harsh, lol, ... Perhaps no Bundy.... only Meyers or Bacardi (a disgusting creation that seriously has no right to call itself a rum) ?

37 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

No rum?, that would be a bit harsh, lol, ... Perhaps no Bundy.... only Meyers or Bacardi (a disgusting creation that seriously has no right to call itself a rum) 1f621.png

Nooooooooo this is inhumane torture lol. I've been through my Bacardi years, don't want to go back even though it was free.

• Like 1

Congratulations @fisty123, I always knew you would pull through. Enjoy the "elite" title I think it might be a poisoned chalice, although at least it will give you a story to tell all the old boys out in the paddock. Give them my best but you can tell them I am not quite ready to join you all yet. But keep a space open, it is only a matter of time ?

Edited by CjShai
  • Like 2

Thanks Wayne for running this awesome comp and thanks to Matt for helping him out. Well done guys :)

Congrats to Adam and Crest on their wins. Adam, I'll be hunting you down next year, you'll only win by 50 next time :P lol.

Btw @TheWayne-o I'll having good ol' original for the victory Tim Tams.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Division 2 November Results:

1st = @Lightning_0608 with 1177.5 points (25)

2nd = @adam1984123 with 580.5 points (18)

3rd = @olimoo101 with 399 points (15)

4th = @fang7744 with 229.5 points (12)

5th = @Feral with 226.5 points (10)

6th = @Z1MZUM with 171 points (8)

7th = @Diagonis83 with 148.5 points (6)

8th = @Drew-013 with 127.5 points (4)

9th = TheWayne-o with 115.5 points (2)

10th = @mekktor with 0 points (1)

Completion:

1st = @Lightning_0608 with +2.55% (36)

2nd = @Feral with +1.42% (30)

3rd = @adam1984123 with +0.91% (24)

4th = @fang7744 with +0.90% (18)

5th = @olimoo101 with +0.69% (12)

6th = TheWayne-o with +0.44% (6)

7th = @Z1MZUM with +0.22% (0)

8th = @Drew-013 with +0.11% (0)

9th = @Diagonis83 with -0.44% (0)

10th = @mekktor with NA (0)

Rarity:

1st = @Z1MZUM with -0.88% (36)

2nd = TheWayne-o with -0.54% (30)

3rd = @Drew-013 with -0.38% (24)

4th = @fang7744 with -0.37% (18)

5th = @Diagonis83 with -0.18% (12)

6th = @Feral with -0.04% (6)

7th = @adam1984123 with +0.22% (0)

8th = @Lightning_0608 with +0.51% (0)

9th = @olimoo101 with +0.98% (0)

10th = @mekktor with NA (0)

Backlog Games:

adam1984123 finished Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for 6 points (Uncommon)

Here is the list of backlog games completed by everyone over the course of the competition:

4/10

adam1984123 completed Dirt 3, Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition & Tropico 5.

3/10

feral611 completed Dishonored, Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments & Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

1/10

TheWayne-o completed PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale.

Drew-013 completed Dark Souls.

mekktor completed Assassin's Creed 3.

0/10

fang7744 & Diagonis completed no backlog games.

NA

Lightning_0608, olimoo101 & Z1MZUM did not submit a backlog list.

Summary:

So here we are at the end of another season (I'm surprised that we made it to a second season to be honest :P)! Before we get into the November results and the final standings I just want to thank Matt for his help looking after Division 1, he's put in a lot of work to improve the standard of stats and monthly summaries you guys get which has also forced me to step it up in Division 2 as well. I also want to thank each and every one of you for participating in the competition this season, without players there wouldn't be a competition to begin with! I've enjoyed the discussions we've had in this thread throughout the year but even more so I've enjoyed the banter and friendly competition that has arisen from this competition, hopefully you guys feel the same. Next year there will be a few changes to the rules again as we search for a perfect format (well as close as we'll ever get anyway) for the competition so keep an eye out for the new thread appearing around the beginning of February, we look forward to seeing you all again for another season!

November ended with a total of 21 platinums being earned between 8 players, a great effort by everyone this month as it represents the best result by some margin for both the total number of platinums earned and the number of unique players earning platinums! :highfive:. It was also impressive that 8/9 scored players improved their completion percentage over the past 3 months, nice.

Congratulations to Lightning_0608 for a second consecutive win, this continues her excellent late season form and makes it 4 consecutive podiums. Not to mention her absolutely smashing the previous highest points total for a month, she earned 1177.5 points compared to fang7744's 594 in August! Also a massive congratulations to adam1984123 who completes the season appearing on the podium every month, the streak lives on! A shout-out to olimoo101 for finishing this month in 3rd, knocking fang7744 off the podium and making it the only time in the past 4 months that a new face has appeared in the top 3!

A few changes to the leaderboard this month, Lightning_0608 jumps TheWayne-o into 4th sport pushing him down to 5th in his own competiton (what a loser! :P). Then there were a number of changes at the bottom of the table: Diagonis83 moves to 7th (from 8th), Z1MZUM jumps off the bottom right at the post into 8th and avoids the wooden spoon, olimoo101 does just enough to retain 9th as mekktor is pushed from 7th into last (it doesn't help when you have several months of not earning trophies).

The battle for the Tim Tams is over with feral611 making it look easy in the end and winning by a margin of 62 points (243 vs 181), congratulations mate! I talked a good game but at the end of the day that's all it was with feral611 providing the goods in the actual trophy count. Now the question becomes what flavour of Tim Tams will he choose to consume in the wake of his impressive victory!? It's not over yet though as next season will see TheWayne-o out for revenge to settle the score in another epic battle, we're also going head to head again in The Aussie Summer Challenge! Don't worry about The Ashes, this is the single biggest rivalry on the planet today!

Final Standings: :yay:

1st = adam1984123 (390 points)

2nd = feral611 (243 points)

3rd = fang7744 (202 points)

4th = Lightning_0608 (183 points)

5th = TheWayne-o (181 points)

6th = Drew-013 (145 points)

7th = Diagonis83 (129 points)

8th = Z1MZUM (128 points)

9th = olimoo101 (116 points)

10th = mekktor (113 points)

Thanks to @TheWayne-ofor running this comp through the year and to @MattyH16 for coordinating division 1. It was great fun and great banter!

Looking forward to next year. ?

• Like 4