The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

3 hours ago, spazza136 said:

Cheers for the update Matty, I would've got a few more trophies but I was too busy slamming down Jimmies watching the Tigers win the Granny. ??

Honestly don't know what's sadder the Jimmies or the AFL watching :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Feral said:

What did you put in those drinks, must been some good shit with that thinking :P lol

Best state is north of you with the best sport having it's big day today.

Don't need to put any pingas in my drinks, not as boring down here as it is in Ole' Sydney.

Can understand your love of NRL. Not hard to understand, beefy dolts running at each other seeing who can get concussed the quickest, if that's your kink I'm not here to judge that.

And the team that is about to win your Grand Final is from where?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

Don't need to put any pingas in my drinks, not as boring down here as it is in Ole' Sydney.

Can understand your love of NRL. Not hard to understand, beefy dolts running at each other seeing who can get concussed the quickest, if that's your kink I'm not here to judge that.

And the team that is about to win your Grand Final is from where?

You have minions to do it for you? Lol. Hey hey, leave Sydney out of this.

Well if guys prancing around and jumping into each other is your kink then fair enough.

The three champs running the show are Queenslanders. But anyway I like Melbourne and the Storm just not AFL.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Feral said:

You have minions to do it for you? Lol. Hey hey, leave Sydney out of this.

Well if guys prancing around and jumping into each other is your kink then fair enough.

The three champs running the show are Queenslanders. But anyway I like Melbourne and the Storm just not AFL.

Yeah can go down to the city at anytime and get offered a durry. (Or a blowy from toothless crackheads) Whatever floats your boat.

It is.

Dont pay much attention to rugby but some of my fave bands have played for your GF's/Footy Show which was cool to watch. Never really understood the hate for AFL from Qld/Nsw, I guess because it's a Vic invented sport or something. I honestly think it takes more work and skill to play AFL compared to rugby but each to their own, I'm just happy my team won after 37 years of poor form.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, spazza136 said:

Yeah can go down to the city at anytime and get offered a durry. (Or a blowy from toothless crackheads) Whatever floats your boat.

It is.

Dont pay much attention to rugby but some of my fave bands have played for your GF's/Footy Show which was cool to watch. Never really understood the hate for AFL from Qld/Nsw, I guess because it's a Vic invented sport or something. I honestly think it takes more work and skill to play AFL compared to rugby but each to their own, I'm just happy my team won after 37 years of poor form.

Lol I'm not driving 9 hours for that. Got perfect good toothless crackheads where I am. 

Ha ha ha well you're not hurting anyone, so enjoy.

Always gotta tune in for a band. I've done the same when the AFL has someone I like, though forgot The Killers yesty. We're born into hating it. It's a possibility that it's just because it's Victorian, The Storm get hate for that reason. Maybe maybe. Lol, definitely worth celebrating then. One year I might know the feeling, never seen my main team win.

• Like 1

So I watched my first ever NRL game last night. I tell you what, the Melbourne Storm are a decent team! But not only that, now after watching NRL, I feel like the AFL is way too babied by the umpires. It might be a bit harder to watch next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattyH16 said:

So I watched my first ever NRL game last night. I tell you what, the Melbourne Storm are a decent team! But not only that, now after watching NRL, I feel like the AFL is way too babied by the umpires. It might be a bit harder to watch next year.

I watch and support a lot of sport and its always the same issue with the AFL and that is the umpires. They want to make this a successful game overseas but a lot of overseas viewers say the same thing "The rules are too confusing" The whole umpires interpretation kills the game as one umpire will pay a free kick and then the next will call play on for the same thing.

• Like 1

Lol decent, they are pretty good. The refs last night let things go that usually would be pulled up to keep it flowing. You can always switch, come to the dark side mate

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheWayne-o said:

I wish that I was drunk all the time, at least that way I'd have an excuse for not adding up some numbers every month as quickly as Matt! :P

This month in the battle for the Tim Tams, TheWayne-o reduces the gap to feral611 for the first time in a few months. However, it was only by 2 points which leaves feral611 50 points clear. With only 2 months remaining in the competition it would take something of a miracle for TheWayne-o to come back from here (and would also require me to you know actually playing games :P).

Lol, time to up your drinking then, this comp can be why you drink and drinking can be why you're not quick :P

50 point lead, excellent. Tim Tams shall be mine! Got some good games out this month mate, maybe you might play some of those. Close the gap to 47 points :P 

Steven Bradbury aka @fang7744 is still carving up those points, well done. Starting to really nip at my heels, absolutely gonna have to dive into the backlog to hold you off. Meanwhile @adam1984123 is so far gone, can't even see him anymore. Bloody Aussie Usain Bolt lol.

Edited by Feral
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, TheWayne-o said:

I wish that I was drunk all the time, at least that way I'd have an excuse for not adding up some numbers every month as quickly as Matt! :P

Division 2 September Results:

1st = @adam1984123 with 385.5 points (25)

2nd = @fang7744 with 312 points (18)

3rd = @Lightning_0608 with 241.5 points (15)

4th = @Z1MZUM with 151.5 points (12)

5th = @Drew-013 with 127.5 points (10)

6th = TheWayne-o with 90 points (8)
7th = @Feral with 75 points (6)

8th = @Diagonis83 with 52.5 points (4)

9th = @olimoo101 with 24 points (2)

10th = @mekktor with 0 points (1)

Backlog Games Completed in September:

NA...

September ended with a total of 6 platinums being earned between 4 players, this is 1 less than the previous 2 months. I'm not sure that I even need to say this anymore but adam1984123 placed first again in September and further extends his lead at the top of the competition, I think a promotion to Division 1 is on the cards for next season! Another strong month by Lightning_0608 put her inside the top three for a second consecutive month, is there time for her to mount a last gasp comeback and climb a few spots on the ladder? fang7744 put in another impressive display to finish second again, always the bridesmaid hey mate? xD

There are a couple of changes to the leaderboard, fang7744 jumps TheWayne-o into 3rd (boo!) and Drew-013 jumps mekktor into 5th. This makes it consecutive months that Drew-013 has manged to move up a spot in the leaderboard which just highlights how competitive it is in the middle of the table (3rd and 7th are only separated by 32 points!). Scores have been updated in the OP.

This month in the battle for the Tim Tams, TheWayne-o reduces the gap to feral611 for the first time in a few months. However, it was only by 2 points which leaves feral611 50 points clear. With only 2 months remaining in the competition it would take something of a miracle for TheWayne-o to come back from here (and would also require me to you know actually playing games :P).

Platinums earned in September (in order of rarity):

Drew-013 finished MLB The Show 17 - Very Rare (6.13%) (Fame)

Drew-013 finished Persona 5 - Very Rare (9.79%)

Lightning_0608 finished Human Fall Flat - Rare (12.01%)

adam1984123 finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Uncommon (24.86%)

adam1984123 finished Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - Uncommon (28.35%)

fang7744 finished Ratchet & Clank - Uncommon (30.10%) (Shame)

Thanks the update Wayne. 

I don't think I need to be promoted to division 1. I think you blokes need to be demoted to division 3 ?

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Feral said:

50 point lead, excellent. Tim Tams shall be mine! Got some good games out this month mate, maybe you might play some of those. Close the gap to 47 points :P 

Meanwhile @adam1984123 is so far gone, can't even see him anymore. Bloody Aussie Usain Bolt lol.

There are a few games coming out this month that I'll end up buying at some point but I have enough at the moment to keep me busy, what are you thinking about picking up?

So he's Matt Shirvington then? :hmm:

20 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

I don't think I need to be promoted to division 1. I think you blokes need to be demoted to division 3 ?

Perhaps some of us just need to be placed in the 'special' division? :lol:

19 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Thanks for the updates Matty & Wayne..... methinks I be looking at relegation next year :)

Come and join us in Division 2 where the real competition is, don't worry about the mugs in Division 1! :P

• Like 3

20 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Thanks the update Wayne. 

I don't think I need to be promoted to division 1. I think you blokes need to be demoted to division 3 1f60b.png

Division 2 - Adam's club lol

26 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

There are a few games coming out this month that I'll end up buying at some point but I have enough at the moment to keep me busy, what are you thinking about picking up?

So he's Matt Shirvington then? :hmm:

Perhaps some of us just need to be placed in the 'special' division? :lol:

Come and join us in Division 2 where the real competition is, don't worry about the mugs in Division 1! :P

Look at you being able to resist temptation, what is you secret? I've got South Park & AC: Origins pre-ordered and pretty keen on Wolfenstein, possibly others that I'm forgetting.

Yes, yes he is.

The special division of you and the wooden spoon :P

Yeah forget those weirdos in division 1. Playing games like this is a competition or something, what lunatics.

13 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

Hi everyone!

@CrestfallenV

@fisty123

@MattyH16

@Hank Hill

@Gibbo_0113

@AuzzieWingman

@spazza136

@simpgraus

@damage_6-9

@EpicNogg4

@adam1984123

@Feral

@fang7744

@TheWayne-o

@Drew-013

@mekktor

@Diagonis83

@Lightning_0608

@olimoo101

@Z1MZUM

That should (hopefully) get everyone's attention.

As you may or may not know, I have hosted a few giveaways in the past. The first one required a correct answer and the second one required the luck of the draw. I want to give everyone a chance here so I'm hosting a new giveaway for my favourite group of Aussies on PSNP!

RULES:

• You must be a current participant in The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2. If you aren't tagged above, you unfortunately can not enter.
  • You must like this post. That is how you enter. I know some of you are afraid of that button, but you could win a free game that is yours to keep. Pretty good deal!
  • A week from now (11th October 2017), or once you all enter, I will submit your names into a random generator. The name at the top wins.
  • I would prefer that you notify me if you already own the game, however please still show your support. I'd rather award the game to someone who doesn't own it.
  • The code will expire in about 2-3 weeks so to the eventual winner, make sure you enter it as soon as I award it
  • I bought this code during a sale. I only have one so if for whatever reason it doesn't work, unfortunately I can't replace it.
  • I guarantee that I have not used or distributed this code to anyone previously.
  • I reserve the right to change or amend these rules at any point until the end of the event.

What is the award you ask? It is Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (for PS4). Depending on how this little event goes, I may do others in the future.

Good Luck to you all! 1f642.png

What a top bloke. Thanks mate! 

Good luck all. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone!

@CrestfallenV

@fisty123

@MattyH16

@Hank Hill

@Gibbo_0113

@AuzzieWingman

@spazza136

@simpgraus

@damage_6-9

@EpicNogg4

@adam1984123

@Feral

@fang7744

@TheWayne-o

@Drew-013

@mekktor

@Diagonis83

@Lightning_0608

@olimoo101

@Z1MZUM

As you may or may not know, I have hosted a few giveaways in the past. The first one required a correct answer and the second one required the luck of the draw. I want to give everyone a chance here so I'm hosting a new giveaway for my favourite group of Aussies on PSNP!

RULES:

• You must be a current participant in The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2. If you aren't tagged above, you unfortunately can not enter.
  • You must like this post. That is how you enter. I know some of you are afraid of that button, but you could win a free game that is yours to keep. Pretty good deal!
  • A week from now (11th October 2017), or once you all enter, I will submit your names into a random generator. The name at the top wins.
  • I would prefer that you notify me if you already own the game, however please still show your support. I'd rather award the game to someone who doesn't own it.
  • The code will expire in about 2-3 weeks so to the eventual winner, make sure you enter it as soon as I award it
  • I bought this code during a sale. I only have one so if for whatever reason it doesn't work, unfortunately I can't replace it.
  • I guarantee that I have not used or distributed this code to anyone previously.
  • I reserve the right to change or amend these rules at any point until the end of the event.

What is the award you ask? It is Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (for PS4). Depending on how this little event goes, I may do others in the future.

Awesome giveaway Matty, will try to knock over the Vita version while drinking alarming (to some) amounts of Bintang in Bali over the next 3 weeks ?

Then hopefully the PS4 one when I get back ( dependant on winning it of course)

Good luck to all :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Hi everyone!

@CrestfallenV

@fisty123

@MattyH16

@Hank Hill

@Gibbo_0113

@AuzzieWingman

@spazza136

@simpgraus

@damage_6-9

@EpicNogg4

@adam1984123

@Feral

@fang7744

@TheWayne-o

@Drew-013

@mekktor

@Diagonis83

@Lightning_0608

@olimoo101

@Z1MZUM

RULES:

• You must be a current participant in The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2. If you aren't tagged above, you unfortunately are not eligible.

This is nice of you, good work mate :)

Already have the game but gotta support a good giveaway.

• Like 4