The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

23 minutes ago, fang7744 said:

Hmmm :/

If I got PS Plus and saved all my save data to online storage and got a new ps3, I'd just need to sign into my PSN on my new ps3 to access/download the saves right?

Saves yes, but if you keep your old PS3 you can do a full PS3 to PS3 transfer via a LAN cable I think was the method but there would also be other options as well.

39 minutes ago, AuzzieWingman said:

PS3 is dead anyway :gootecks:

Lies, Long Live PS3.... actually I have heaps of PS3 games I still plan on playing now that I think about it.

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Lies, Long Live PS3.... actually I have heaps of PS3 games I still plan on playing now that I think about it.

Tell me about it, I'm just looking at my list now and it's making me depressed because I know that I will probably never get through them all :(

On 4 May 2017 at 11:54 AM, TheWayne-o said:
  • In the battle for a packet of Tim Tams, feral611 leads TheWayne-o by 3 points. These two muppets also have a battle going on in C2 Invitational League at the bottom of the league that feral611 is also leading (420-367).

If it keeps going like then I'll get the Tim Tams & you'll get the $20 :hmm: If that happens we'll have an ultimate showdown next year lol.

On 08/05/2017 at 0:58 PM, fisty123 said:

Long Live the PS3.... actually I have heaps of PS3 games I still plan on playing now that I think about it.

Me too. I actually tried culling all the PS3 games that I own but haven't yet started apart from the Metal Gear Solid series, ICO, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Racoon and Jak & Daxter. I still have well over 100 games for PS3 I've not even looked at!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, feral611 said:

If it keeps going like then I'll get the Tim Tams & you'll get the $20 :hmm: If that happens we'll have an ultimate showdown next year lol.

An ultimate showdown you say, sounds intriguing... This sounds like it could spin off into a feral vs Wayne competition for later this year! :hmm:

12 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Me too. I actually tried culling all the PS3 games that I own but haven't yet started apart from the Metal Gear Solid series, ICO, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Racoon and Jak & Daxter. I still have well over 100 games for PS3 I've not even looked at!

I've been contemplating a PS3 cull as well but it's just too hard because FOMO :P

11 hours ago, patrickogorman19 said:

Does anyone have FIFA 13 so they can help me boost filling caninets.Since you'll from Australia it will be easier for timming.

This is not the place to be posting this, please keep it to the appropriately themed threads and gaming sessions.

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 1

On 10/05/2017 at 9:45 AM, TheWayne-o said:

An ultimate showdown you say, sounds intriguing... This sounds like it could spin off into a feral vs Wayne competition for later this year! :hmm:

That it could and would be fun :hmm:

18 hours ago, feral611 said:

That it could and would be fun :hmm:

I'll have a think about some ideas for a competition between us and PM you soon. Maybe we do a little trial run later this year for the competition to kick off next year?

• Like 1

Good news: I can still play my ps3 but have to wait for it to crash 7 or so times for it to work.

Bad news: don't have any money to buy another ps3. I'll have to wait near the end of the month to get another one.

Trying to make my ps3 last and play it every 2 days or so. I'm already bored out of my mind :(

12 hours ago, fang7744 said:

Good news: I can still play my ps3 but have to wait for it to crash 7 or so times for it to work.

Bad news: don't have any money to buy another ps3. I'll have to wait near the end of the month to get another one.

Trying to make my ps3 last and play it every 2 days or so. I'm already bored out of my mind :(

Trade it in to EB Games. They'll refurbish it, fix it and sell it on. At least you'll have some money to put towards a new one.

28 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I notice that Crestfallen is making solid progress on another backlog game and Fisty is spewing cheap easy plats this month. Looks like my arm is being twisted ....... might be time to return to Skylanders 1f600.png

Don't make me do even more of these cheep plats, Just let this month go you can finish second.... or third.... maybe even fifth for the month no one would mind :P

While I am enjoying this Olympic comp I do miss the JRPG's. Speaking of JRPGS I am not too far away from two backlog games done as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Maybe save yourself the trouble and drop out of the competition CJ. xD

It wouldn't be the first time I have done that  ...............?

4 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Don't make me do even more of these cheep plats, Just let this month go you can finish second.... or third.... maybe even fifth for the month no one would mind :P

While I am enjoying this Olympic comp I do miss the JRPG's. Speaking of JRPGS I am not too far away from two backlog games done as well.

Oh come on, as if you want a hollow victory. I don't know how many points we are on for this month (don't have enough fingers to keep count ) but we are both 14 plats each. You do have all those BS bronze trophies too though ?. Still I think we are both only warming up at least 20 each this month right .................

And two backlog games that is just greedy. Well I'm definitely going to have to find something from my list ☺️

EDIT : Who would have thought both Disney Infinity games are Ultra Rare that seems like the perfect choice 

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AuzzieWingman said:

The Disney Infinity servers are dead though.

Yeah that's a shame because they are actually quite good games. The more Disney Infinity and Skylanders I play the more I realise Lego Dimensions is really the weakest member of toys to life games. At least Wave 2 has been an substantial improvement 

Sounds like a lot of you are having good months... I feel like I am struggling this month. Really need to complete a backlog game to make sure I get those bonus points but I don't think I have time to start and complete one this month.

Lucky I have a nice lead in division 2. ?

23 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Oh come on, as if you want a hollow victory. I don't know how many points we are on for this month (don't have enough fingers to keep count ) but we are both 14 plats each. You do have all those BS bronze trophies too though 1f61c.png. Still I think we are both only warming up at least 20 each this month right .................

It might be hollow but in the end a win is a win :)
There is no way I am going to get 20 plats for the month sure we are only half way but it is just not going to happen

• Like 1

On 12 May 2017 at 0:22 PM, TheWayne-o said:

I'll have a think about some ideas for a competition between us and PM you soon. Maybe we do a little trial run later this year for the competition to kick off next year?

Awesome :D Sounds good to me mate, always keen to be terrible and keep this rivalry going lol.